Gotta Ca!ch Them All!

kcband36
MC name: kcband36

Gotta Ca!ch Them All!

Fliers and news spread about a memo mayors and high members of Toro received at the start of Winter, some posters could be seen within the eight town's pixelmon centers and pixelmarts.
To: Toro Citizens
CC: Toro Region
Date:Winter 9th, 1060
Re: LeGrand Lab Expansion
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Hello Citizens of Toro, I am excited to share some wonderful news today. LeGrand Labs will be branching outside of Toro for the first time and will create a conservation center within Alola. This center will help rehabilitate injured and sick pixelmon like Toro's very own just outside of Ferrite, however, it will also protect endangered species in Alola such as Corsola. This joint partnership between regions will not only benefit Alola but also Toro as I plan on introducing more wild Alolan pixelmon to Toro's environment. Though, I will need the help of every one of you through pixeldex use. After the event that occurred a few years ago that brought so many pixelmon to Toro the habitats and patterns of pixelmon changed greatly thus causing some inconsistencies within the pixeldex. This is where everyone in Toro comes into play, by using pixeldexs and recording pixelmon data we can update this information! To give some incentive to this program: The first Toro Citizen to collect all the pixelmon in Toro will be awarded 500,000P. I hope this large cash prize pulls some of you into this program. I wish everyone the best of luck catching em' all! Get out there and say Alola to some new pixelmon while you're at it.

ALOLA,
Vincent LeGrand

Return to “Archives”