Where the hell Ria's been:

Community Discussion, talk about whatever!
RiaLangset
MC name: ItsRia

Where the hell Ria's been:

Dead, to be honest.

Some of you know that I have a job, and from that, my time on the server dropped significantly. Despite my best efforts to try to be on server, it's been a bit over a month to not a lot of success.

The job I have is honestly not a great one, but literally all I could get in the market today. Not that there isn't openings everywhere, the problem lies in how people apply for jobs and some of you know exactly what I mean there. The job I managed to get pays minimum wage, and according to calculations, there's no way anyone can make any sort of decent living off of this. A day can easily have me on the road for 4 hours total, and work for perhaps 5. I dont' get paid for that travel. So I'm away from home all day usually 5 days a week for part time pay.

The job itself is also very physically demanding that makes my previous job of helping 200lb+ people in and out of bed/wheelchairs/etc with 100% assistance seem much more relaxed. Combined, this means that when I get home, toro doesn't seem that appealing. Not that I don't love each and every single one of you, I just know that my rp will be subpar, as well as my ooc work. And I'm also in bed by the time the server gets active, haha. <3

This week seems to be decently relaxed, so I will attempt to come back, find the discord toro (skype will not work on my phone, but discord will), and try to do whatever I can. The future looks good, however. There is a high chance we will be moving soon, and thus I get the hell out of this mess and into something better.

So yeah, there's my whining for ya, mama's tired. Super tired. Working extremely hard for whatever money she can get to where there's no energy left to even bother signing onto skype. I'll catch up with everyone later today. That much I know I can do.

Thankfully for my rp arse, Kio's been busy with her job, as the woman often is, and Arik's in college. Covers my bases there, I believe.

People living in Tyrian: I'm logging on in a moment to check rent. If you've been diligently paying while I was gone (and thus putting up with my bs) you'll find that your rent payments have been doubled.

Stay amazing, toro lovelies.
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: Where the hell Ria's been:

i wish you all the luck, which i said before. but ahhh. <3
ShadexTheDark
MC name: ShadexTheDark

Re: Where the hell Ria's been:

Sheesh so bussy and productive! Good luck with things, Shiv'll just take over Toro while you're still gone no biggie!! ^,.,^
^(^,.,^)>

Return to “Community Discussion”