Student Name: Alexandra Ward
Year: Freshman
Major: Audio and Video Production Architecture & Interior Design
Dorm: N/A
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: Alexandra Ward's Student Record

• Freshman Year
    Alex switched majors halfway through, but took summer classes to make up for it. In addition, I am replacing technology based classes with Interior Design ones.
    Courses: http://bulletin.auburn.edu/undergraduat ... nit_major/
    http://www.disd.edu/interior-design-curriculum.php

• - First Semester
    Class: Unovan Composition I
    Grade: C-
    Reason: Alex has always been good with her words at least, but work wise, she has to get help from her nerdy brother.

Class: Algebra
    Grade: A
    Reason: Alex has always been good with numbers, even better than her nerdish brother. Quitting her job to focus on school, she has a lot of extra time to focus on this class.

Class: Folk and Traditional Music of World Cultures
    Reason: Already an easy blow off class that she can appreciate, since she's a huge weeb, and pretty skilled at music already, and it fufils a Core Fine Arts requirement.

Class: Introduction to A / V Production
    Reason: She's worked in the industry for a little while, and so does her partner, so no doubt she can ace a introduction course.

Class: General Physics I
    Grade: B-
    Reason: Yeah, it's alright, don't want any homes of hers to fall in.
    Reason: Since she quit her job and focused fully on school as she switched majors, so she tried harder at all her classes.

Class: Career Introduction in Design and Construction
    Reason: Alex has always deep down wanted this, studying it even before college for her own curiousness. Granted this was just a introduction course, so it didn't mean much to ace it.

Class: Visual Communication
    Grade: B
    Reason: She's alright with explaining herself, but explaining her drawings is whole other thing.

Class: History of World Architecture I
    Reason: Outside of Unovan structures and Kantonese related buildings, she didn't know much, but she wanted to learn.

Class: Introduction to Interior Design
    Grade: C+
    Reason: When she got into this, she didn't realize how BAD and WRONG everybody is! Who says that skulls aren't good decoration?! While naturally good, Alex had a hard time adapting to what the instructor actually wanted.
    Class: Deaf Culture
    Reason: Okay, hear me out (or don't), but this is a Social Science course. It basically describes how life is for deaf people over the ages, and how society can better themselves. Alex found herself way more sympathetic than she thought she'd be when she took this class for an easy A - which she didn't even end up getting.

Class: Environmental Controls I
    Reason: This class describes how the environment effects buildings, and how buildings can respond to it. It's boring, but it's needed.

Class: History of World Architecture II
    Reason: She liked it last time, and although she couldn't improve her grade, it was fun.

Class: Materials and Methods of Construction I
    Grade: D
    Reason: It was boring, talking about brown bricks and all that.

Class: History of Interiors
    Grade: C
    Reason: Some places back then actually used SKULLS in decorating! But they were weird people apparently. Alex didn't care much for this.

Class: Architectural Drafting I
    Grade: C+
    Reason: She didn't like the standards placed, she had her own ways of doing things, but it wasn't standard.
    Reason: THERE'S MORE???

Class: Textiles & Applications
    Reason: While in essence it is similar to 'Materials and Methods...' it is different, as this is for interior design, and silk feels much better.

Class: Color Theory & Application
    Grade: A+
    Reason: Being the beginning artist she is, she likes colors, and how some colors look better together. Of course, everything goes with black!

Class: Interior Design I
    Grade: B+
    Reason: Here we go, she actually gets to start it. Although she did bad at the intro course, her new instructor is a lot more cool about skull chandeliers, and appreciates Alex's more modern ways.

Class: Architectural Drafting II
    Reason: She tried a bit harder to adapt to the different way of doing things, admitting that there must be a reason why it's standard.

Class: Perspective/Rendering
    Reason: ART IS HARD.

Return to “Archived Records”