Kizuma App team app

kizumachan
MC name: kizumachan

Kizuma App team app

Full Name: Taylor Keller
MC Username: Kizumachan
Time Zone: EST
Number of hours available: Varies
What can you bring to the Application Team?

With my experiences in writing I can give an objective view on applications as well as offer advice on how one can better there application, were here to help people, not just accept or deny them. In an application, so much more is needed then just a quick judgement. Many things can factor into the decision of if an application is good or not. Originality, Potential, detail, along with a sense of at least some organization factor into writing. An application should be the first indicator of how one will interact in the rp world. It should be the job of the AT to guide the person applying into the server, Guide them, in the sense. That when looking and giving a response to the application more should be written then "accepted!" or "denied" reasons as to why it had been accepted or not should be put; And i say reasons should be put with the accepted because some people (like me) like to look at the accepted applications of a new server, just to gauge what they were looking for. After looking it over, an un-bias, objective view on what did application did right and what it could work on would be key. Word choice in how you accept or deny an app also comes into play.If an application needs work. Being rude and harsh, saying nothing but negative things, causes discouragement in the person trying to apply. Carefully worded constructive criticisms would be better. None is perfect but theres a way to say what you mean, and mean what you say, but refrain from saying it mean (<---my favorite quote XD) and with all of that put together, a smooth application process is formed

Previous experiences: N/A

Other: I hope that on the AT I can help the server run smooth and bring in new players into the server, I know i lack staff experience; however, I believe I have the maturity and know-how to be a thriving member of the AT staff, my passion for writing, along with a mature, un-bais view and a keen ability to communicate well with others will allow me to judge applications fairly and give the feedback that apps should have. With detail and good amount of imput

Return to “Accepted Applications”