HyenaGamez Introduction

Glad to have you here! New or old, tell us about yourself!
HyenaGamez
MC name: HyenaGamez

HyenaGamez Introduction

Online I go by Hyena, but in life I go by Adam. I'm an avid Pokemon player and hard working millennial slave.
I came across this site looking for a Pokemon Role Play.
I am a competitive Pokemon player normally so battling is something of a specialty for me.
I host several Pokemon events at conventions in Pennsylvania of the United States which is where I'm from.
I also play DnD which is why I'm used to roleplaying and I LARP but that's more hitting each other with sticks and less talk.
Portalgunblaze
MC name: QuartzPT

Re: HyenaGamez Introduction

Well, welcome then! I'm Portal, resident person that does basically nothing all day. Good to see we're getting more avid battlers and DnD'ers.
HyenaGamez

Portalgunblaze wrote:Well, welcome then! I'm Portal, resident person that does basically nothing all day. Good to see we're getting more avid battlers and DnD'ers.
Competitive battling is pretty much my specialty. ai more or less dabble in DnD. 3.5 being my favorite but 5e is beginning to look good.
Skolarr
MC name: Skolarr

Hey there, welcome! I'm Skolarr, you're local, friendly forum moderator and Public Relations Staff. Welcome to Toro, I hope you enjoy it here! If you have any questions, feel free to ask! We also have a skype group chat we can add you too if you'd like.
Image Keep on Necrodancin'!Image
ShadexTheDark
MC name: ShadexTheDark

I'm Shade, or Shadex ^(^,.,^)> One of the build team members and local edgelord. Personally never played 3.5 but I've played a ton of Pathfinder and 5e.
Good to have you on he server hope you'll get tons of RP!
^(^,.,^)>

Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Ayo, I'm Rosy, you'll be at home here hopefully, people take battling pretty seriously. D&D is great, along with all such table top roleplaying. I haven't really larped before, social anxiety and all that, but yeah!

Can't wait to Rp with ya, welcome aboard.
HyenaGamez

As of right now my computer got fried. I gotta wait until Either March or May to replace it and upgrade it. I can keep active on forums so that once I get my new set up I'll be good to go
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

oh dang that sucks - but we've been trying to do more forum rps, so feel free to start some up, or participate as long as you have a valid character~
ShadexTheDark
MC name: ShadexTheDark

http://www.toro-league.com/forum/viewto ... est#p12792
Shameless Advertising.
Honestly though, if you'd like to join a Forum RP, that one's completely open and a fairly good enviorment to introduce a character in in my opinion. That is, if you're not creeped out by Vox.
^(^,.,^)>

Return to “Introductions”