Victor's Hardcore Parkour ICGM Request

KingKal98
MC name: CrimsonFury

Victor's Hardcore Parkour ICGM Request

MC Username: CrimsonFury
Character Name: Declan "Victor" Grimm

How long have you been RPing with us?

Well, *quickly checks whitelist app* I was accepted back in early 2014, RPed for a few months then took a hiatus and I've returned with a new char at the end of August.

What action does your character want to take?

Victor is experienced in the art of parkour and, thus, would be able to navigate around cities and forests in more unconventional ways. However, he does not have the means to do this ICly.

What actions to you want the GMs to take?

I would like to be given the ability to get to hard-to-reach places such as sides of buildings, inaccessible rooftops, treetops, etc.

Due to my limited knowledge of available plugins and commands on the server, I'm not too sure on how this would be executed smoothly.

Though I was thinking maybe a supply of ender pearls or jump boost potions would be an effective, if not crude, solution. This would also mean that I, the player, would need to accurately use said items in order for Vic to perform such a feat.

How has your character (and to a lesser extent, you) prepared for this?

As a result of the petty crimes Victor committed in order to survive, he has constantly been escaping from the police. At first, he wouldn't get very far and the cops would easily catch him. But he never let his failures slow him down and instead learned from each injury, each fall. Eventually, his familiarity with the streets coupled with his acrobatic finesse molded him into the parkour expert he is today.

Why do you want your character to take these actions?

I feel that the option for Vic to ICly perform his feats would give much more credibility to his backstory and would lead the others around him to more easily believe him.

It'd also be helpful to link to your character's Character Profile if you have one.
http://www.toro-league.com/forum/viewto ... 031#p12031
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: Victor's Hardcore Parkour ICGM Request

we figured this out!
yay
approved

Return to “Ic-GM Archives”