Hello!

Glad to have you here! New or old, tell us about yourself!
Desrosiers
MC name: Parkinstark

Hello!

Hi there. I'm Desrosiers, but you can call me Claudia. I'm new to Minecraft RP, but certainly a veteran to roleplay outside of this medium. I enjoy reading and playing video games. Most recently my addiction seems to be Overwatch-- I usually play Pharah, Tracer, Junkrat or Ana. (My competitive team only lets me play Ana, though. :cry: ) I've been a huge fan of Pokemon since the original red and blue came out in 1998, but my first pokemon game was pokemon yellow. I have already bought and prepaid for Pokemon Sun-- I really want a Passimian! I think he's really neat. My absolute favorite pokemon is Tyrantrum. (SOON, PIXELMON. SOON.) Some of my other favorite games are: Morrowind, Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines, Digimon World 1, Jade Cocoon, and Dragon Warrior Monsters 1&2.

I can't wait to play with you guys!
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Re: Hello!

-waves- Hello! I'm Mish and I'm currently our only whitelister, so once you fill that out I'll get 'round to it.
Anywho, welcome to Toro! I'm glad to hear you're a veteran of RP, even if it isn't MC RP, hopefully it'll help ya' get used to the server a bit easier! Dunno much 'bout Overwatch but Morrowind is good <u<
It's a bit late for me so I won't say much, but I hope to see your app soon! If you have any questions, problems, or concerns feel free to post a reply, contact me through PMs, or add me on skype under the user Mishakiara to discuss it~

Return to “Introductions”