Rejoining Toro?

If you need help with something or want to share your thoughts and ideas, feel free to do so here!
SpeshalKid
MC name: SpeshalKid

Rejoining Toro?

Hello!

I used to play on here a bit a few months back as Gilligan Peters. It's been a while, but some real life things came up and I forgot to mention I was going into hiatus. I'd like to make it clear that I'm not asking for my old character back or anything I used to own.

Anyways, should I reapply for the whitelist as a formality (even though I'm currently whitelisted), or just create a new character profile? I couldn't find anything specific to this situation. I'm sorry if I overlooked a rule or guideline for this.

Thanks!
CannibalKon
MC name: Cannibal_Kon

Re: Rejoining Toro?

Everything is completely fine, if you wish to continue using your old character yo uare free to do so. You don't need to reapply, and if you do continue to use gil you can come up with some rp reason he was gone for a few years, say he moved for a bit or went exploring. Anyway, welcome back and don't stress too much! Just go back to what you were doing if you wish to do so! c:
SpeshalKid
MC name: SpeshalKid

Re: Rejoining Toro?

Thank you so much! I'm about to post a new character profile. I feel a bit weird just up and rejoining as Gil. Thanks for being so welcoming!

Return to “Support and Feedback”