Galena's Donation Pool

CannibalKon
MC name: Cannibal_Kon

Galena's Donation Pool

A man would waltz into Jiggly Sound Radio with papers in hand and a smile on his face. As he took the elevator he'd quickly loosen the tie around his neck just a little bit, since it was choking him. After a small ding resonates throughout the top floor of the station the man steps out and brushes off his sleeves. He greets Jimmy and prepares to speak over the air after the current song finishes playing.

A small cough would be heard over the radio and the shuffling of papers would follow as the man began to speak, "Hello great citizens of Toro! It's the future mayor of the town of Galena here, Willow Burnwether with an announcement that pertains to our great future. I realize we have just been through some tough times and I send my condolences to Mimi and Tom for such a terrible disaster, but in order to appreciate what we have and staying positive we must always move forward! As such, I have come on the air today to ask a favor of all you fine citizens, one that does not sit lightly with me, but must be done for the advancement of the settlement and the great people who wish to live comfortably inside it.

Galena is opening a donation pool so we can afford the materials we need. There is no benefit to donating, aside from the satisfaction of being a selfless member of society, but every pix counts. If you wish to see a glorious future for Galena, please consider donating, it would mean a lot to the residents and to me. So, with that said I would like to thank you for your time and if you wish to donate you can find me residing in my bookstore, which we should all know the location of by now." A laugh is heard over the radio before he continues. "Again, thank you so much for your time and remember, we must always move forward!" There is a small click and the next song begins to play, regular broadcasting resuming as scheduled.

Return to “Toro Region Archives”