Toro Relief Fundraiser [ Forum RP ]

Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Re: Toro Relief Fundraiser [ Forum RP ]

Annie Kiesin
3'10" | ♀ | 9 | Art
Annie would frown and puff out her cheeks at the failed attempt. Despite it she still couldn't help but let out a little giggle as the other started laughing. " O-k papa! " she said before going to pay for another pie. Once she got another pie she would attempt again, though at a far closer distance as she grinned.
Foska
MC name: Foska

Markus walks by the stand where Stanley is being tortured and watches amused. He would chuckle before trying to take the tincan away from Orion. "You throw it Orion, you don't eat it."
Macecurb
MC name: Ecurbmac

6'0" | ♂ | 36
Unsurprisingly, the pie would hit its' target this time, smacking Stanley right in the face. He makes a valiant effort at suppressing laughter as he removes the tin from his face and wipes off some of the cream. He exaggerates his reaction, jokingly whining.

"Woe is me, I've been betrayed and attacked by my own daughter!"

He laughs audibly, sighing slightly. "Alright Annie, let someone else have a turn."
Misha

Annie Kiesin
3'10" | ♀ | 9 | Art
Annie let out a giggle at Stanley's exaggerated reaction before nodded to Stanley. " Okaaay! " she said cheerfully before turning to the table. " Hi-hi Orion's papa! " Annie said with a bright smile, waving to Markus. She'd quickly turn her attention back to Orion and cross her arms. " Nooo, bad Orion! You can't eat that, it is for throwing! You can get a pie for eating there! " she said as she pointed to Lucas' table.
courteney14
MC name: courteney14

Rose Lilium
5'8 | ♀ | 34 | Apperance

Rose walked towards the entrance of the fundraiser, a small smile on her face as always. On her left hip was Keiji, happily trying, but failing, to devour the ear of an Eevee plush his mother had made him many seasons ago. "So, I can pay the entrance fee for us bunch, then Kaga, do you want to stick with us for a while until you find your friends? Or do you have a place you will be meeting them?" She looked to Kagami with a smile, pulling some money from an inside pocket as they reached the entrance.
Handing Kaga a fair sum, she paid for all five of them before walking in, stopping a few paces after for Kaga to speak her decision.
RiaLangset
MC name: ItsRia

5'8" | ♂ | 36
4'3" | ♀ | 10
Keld, a foreign man many times over and still very unused to Toro, kept his hands in his jacket pockets and trailed behind the oddly shaped family with a relaxed smile on his face, half his dreads already long fallen out of the cruddy ponytail he put them in earlier. His daughter was a smiling, happy mess who wore bells tied to her hair buns that jingled with every excited step. Though, those were still not as loud as the bright blue dyed bangs she was sporting.

"They are not knowing I was coming. Plans are for losers." Kagami stated proudly, earning a sly little thumbs up from her father. "I will staying with you. Is Keiji old enough for face art?!" She asked excitedly, pointing to the face painting station. "He needs SPARKLES."
courteney14
MC name: courteney14

Rose Lilium
5'8 | ♀ | 34

Keld recieved a gentle elbow in the ribs once close enough and a unamused look from Rose. "I suppose it will be a nice surprise for them then. And sure, he can have a little facepaint, just none around his mouth incase he licks it up." She looked to Keiji who was staring at the bells, one hand reaching for them, the other clinging his Eevee.
Going over to the facepaint stand, she smiled and handed some money ove.
"Just a little on Keiji please, and none around his mouth. He might end up rubbing it off anyway." Rose looked to Kagami, gestureing to the seat whilst holding Keiji. "You as well, little bell princess."
RiaLangset
MC name: ItsRia

5'8" | ♂ | 36
4'3" | ♀ | 10
Keld laughed softly at the dissaproving glance and looked away innocently. He knew that with his very dashing good looks and maybe a wink, he'd get away with raising his kid with just the right amount of sass. He turned his head to the little pictures by Jill's booth to see the patterns that were available. "Let the boy eat a wee bit a' paint, lass." He stated idly, holding quite a thick northern avalonian accent...despite clearly not being even remotely from the region. "Et wonna kill 'im and he would learn nah tae do et again." He pointed to himself with his thumb and giving Rose a grin. "Et worked on me, afterawl."

"No eating paint, it is bad an' Uncle would be grumpy." Kagami smiled lightly to Jill, excitement in her blue eyes. "Can I be having a rainbow with an' Igglybuff on the cloud?" She asked, gripping the edge of the booth.
greenjoe12345
MC name: greenjoe12345

Sophie arrives at the park, pays the entrance fee, then goes to the donation station and gives 21,000 pix, and asks for information about what happened (I do not have the cash ingame but foska said i did not need to)
Misha

ℑill Johnson
5'10" | ♀ | Skin
Jill smiled as the children and Keld and Kagami approached, doing a small wave. She went to prepare her paint and tools, raising an eyebrow at Kagami's request. " Ah, this is a face painting service. I'm not entirely sure how to paint that on your face. " she said to the child with a smile. " If you want that picture though I could paint it on a paper instead?~" Jill offered.
✏————————————————————————————————————————————
Donation Booth NPC
The man at the booth accepted all donations with a smile- mostly directing them to put it into a box whenever possible. When Sophie asked for information he would explain in a calm demeanor.

" A few days ago some of Q's angels caused a lot of damage to this great region of ours. A devastating tsunami by one of Q's angels destroyed most of Cobalt, another destroyed a lot of Adamas, and one damaged parts of Jiggypuff Park and left a lot of damage to the forests near Aurelia. Both homes and people were lost that day and so we're trying to get funds to help recover from the damage done by Q and his Angels. "

Return to “Toro Region Archives”