Looking for backers

TempestKitsune
MC name: Tempest_Kitsune

Looking for backers

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Toro Region, I come to you with a simple request.

I am looking for persons of sound mind, expansive vision, and (in all honesty) deep pockets. I am but a humble prospector who is attempting to obtain the backing to purchase one, or more, parcels of land; or even to fund the establishment of an excavation site outside of Pixel Co. controlled territory. In return I am offering any backers an equal share of the returns from the sale and processing of ores, minerals, and fossils that may be found. Should the initial investors wish it, they may opt to receive back their initial investment, with an additional 10% in exchange for signing over their shares of the company to myself. Anyone who chooses to not go that route will continue to receive an equal portion of the payout from the excavation site, as per the initial agreement, adjusted to compensate for the loss of an investor.

If interested in backing this endeavor, please contact John Hammond, at the Arelia Pokemon Center.
truthseeker83
MC name: truthseeker83

Re: Looking for backers

Professor Michael reads the business posting board and notices this announcement. He picks makes a note and tells his assistant to bring him to the lab for a discussion about his project.

Return to “Archives”