Comfort_Eagle's Application

ComfortEagle
MC name: comfort_eagle

Comfort_Eagle's Application

Full Name: Josh Matlock
RP Name: Ceagle
MC Username: Comfort_Eagle
Time Zone: EST

Number of hours available: Whenever I'm needed until Summer is over, just shoot me a message on Skype or Steam (Afterwards I'll be available anywhere between 3:30 EST and 10 EST, with a few acceptions in which I will notify you of)

Are you in any leadership positions in-game? Not at the moment.

What do you want to apply for Event Actor or Event Builder or BOTH: Both, but mostly builder.

What can you bring to the Event team? I can bring great ideas, great and efficient builds, and a great attitude.

What is one weakness in yourself that might hinder your ability to work on this team? When I have an idea I have a hard time letting it go, even if it's denied. I can also be somewhat impatient.

With Event team powers, what are some examples of events you would create? ((give us at least 3 of them and must be at least a paragraph if not longer for each))

Pokemon Event - Pix Co. holds a special auctioning event, giving away the special pokemon Porygon. It would cost some amount of gold to enter the raffle, and right before the announcement of who wins, the Porygon is "stolen". Through a series of events, we find out that the Professor had bought the Porygon to experement on. (Later when Pixelmon is updated, the Porygon will become Porygon 2 and eventually Porygon Z)

Mystery Event - There is a ruins that has been discovered at the top of the mountain with strange symbols (that are tied in to the secret ruins that Heart built.) Through some study and experimenting, the professor thinks he's cracked the code to the strange symbols, and writes them in his notes. Being the power hungry S.o.B he is, Mr. White steals the notes from the Prof's lab and uses them to decode the ruin walls and see what lies inside. Noticing the missing notes close to the time they were stolen, the Prof. calls Jay and jay Fingerprints the area, finding out the culprit is Mr. White. Confronting Mr. White at the ruins, Jay and the Prof end up getting their notes back and Jay takes Mr. White to jail. (after exposing enough info to let the spectators find out for themselves how to open the ruins).

Haunted House Event - Suddenly, a mansion appears on the horizon. Jay picks a team of people to go up and investigate, (including at least 3 people who can /vanish or dissapear in some other way, that way it can look as if they've been taken by Ghosts or what have you when splitting up) handing them walky talkies. Eventually, Jay and the remaining team make it to the basement of the house where they find the missing people tied up, and a Ghastly, Haunter and Gengar who are the culprits of the haunting. Once the mystery is solved, the mansion dissapears and quickly as it appeared.

Previous experiences (If you are applying for builder please provide screen shots of your work): I helped build the Festival Area in your server, as well as some other small projects on other servers that I don't happen to have pictures of.
Other comments: None
truthseeker83
MC name: truthseeker83

Re: Comfort_Eagle's Application

Great job , and thanks for all the hard work you've been doing behind the scenes. Welcome to the team.!

Return to “Accepted Applications”