Event ideas(Added new ideas)

Gdsygs
MC name: Gdsygs

Event ideas(Added new ideas)

I would like to help with the fun events in this beautiful roleplay by suggesting some!

- Murder mystery - Hear me out on this one, the murdered people and the murderer are actors, some people are invited with the people who are murdered, and must find out the murderer on the own because he locked them in the house, and pretending to be one of the victims

- Kid Disappearances - One of the event actor will be a kids kidnapper, kidnapping everybody under 16, the police must help investigate this(Oh by the way the kidnapped aren't actors :twisted: )

-Attack of the Legends - You cannot catch the legendarys before we begin, one of the actors will take the 3 stones of zapdos,moltres and articuno, mew tries to stop him but gets beat up in the process, the ones who are taken on a boat ride to a new island discovers mew and rushes back to aurelia after seeing the 3 raged birds, the trainers get back and see the man who did this and try to stop him, failing to stop him, mew uses the last of its power to stop the man

-Revenge of the pack- The persians and meowth's have enough of them being hunted and attacks the local bank, the pixelmon control team is overrun and the fighting type users must battle off the army of pixelmon

-Summer Fire - The town is set on fire by a mystery figure of a pixelmon, nobody can make out the shadow of this figure, but soon learn its moltres trying to find its friend, arcainine

- Winter Ice age - The town is put in an ice age by a figure coming from the mountains, the few who are not frozen discover its articuno on a rampage, which lost its babies(Legendarys can have babies look at luigia)

- Power Zero - The town is overrun by electrodes and many of electric types, they absorb the electricity from pixel co and head to the mountains at route 2, then a light flashes from the mountain, fire starts sprouting from the sky of electricity, and they learn zapdos was ill and it needs electricity to stop its illness

-NO ESCAPE - all the players in the city are invited to a party in a mansion near the waterfalls, when the players reach it and walk inside, the doors shut, lightning strikes, one of the players are missing, this goes on until one is left, then he finds everybody inside a cellar(Theres iron bars showing the room) slowly filling up with water, the player rushes to open it, then the man behind this appears behind him and battles him, if the player loses well the players are stuck in there until he wins, if loses too much however his friends will perish(The mystery character uses poison and dark types GUESS WHO IT IS)(Hint: Nobody)

-Adults are missing?- the same thing as my second idea, but with adults, the Youth Squad(New bad guy team) kidnaps all the adults by using koffings/grimers bad stench to knock them out and drag them to a secret place, the person who finds the leader, is challenged but the kid still says without adults this place is a paradise(No actors involved just a community run Event :D )

- Pokerus(Bad pokerus) - Pokerus infects the pixelmon of the city but the ghost and poison types, the people with these types seek out the cure of this virus, they find a strange plant, like no other, as there about to grab it to bring it back home, the trainers hear beedrills, and many more dangerous bugs, it seems like they love this plant, the team fights of the bugs, and runs back to city with the flower, hoping it will cure pokerus

- Opening of a themepark - Ok hear me out on this, this could be a great event, you only have to pay to get in, then you have fun on the rides, eat delicious snacks, and maybe meet friends or the girl of your dreams, the land can be called "Awe World"

Im thinking of disaster events now, from non legendaries

-Disaster on kingler street(An ironic Joke here) - Kinglers start to attack the street, they made 3 gyarados's help them, and 5 Tentacruel, the players find out the reason, the Queen kingler's baby is gone! they seek out the krabby and discover a man caught it, the kinglers see this, they break the pixelball, and chase the man, at the end, the kinglers give krabby to one of the kids that helped them find krabby

- The End of the World - Its april, where birds chirp and april fools, when the radio announces that everybody has 24 hours to live, everybody lives out there dreams, but it turns out to be an april fools joke, everybody gets angry and goes to jigglypuff radio tower and protests

-Flood! - Ok this is self-explanatory, but the only safe spot is up in the jigglypuff radio tower

-Overgrown- Try to guess this one, but its not like what you think, or maybe it is I DUNNO, Anyway. The city is overgrown with trees, Grass and Vines, Grass pixelmon are the cause of this by helping seeds underground break through concrete, The rest is up to Chobbit

Thanks for listening :D
Last edited by Gdsygs on Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Arceus
MC name: Arceus12234

Re: Event ideas(Feel free to change em up a bit)

The L. Birds might have to wait a bit until player's pokemon's levels become 70+, being legendaries.
But I think no.2 might be fun... lol I wonder how people will react... hehe.. OH GOD MY CHARACHTERS 12
If anyone knows why Gdsygs has not been online in a long time tell me, he's like my bro ;_;
Gdsygs
MC name: Gdsygs

Re: Event ideas(Feel free to change em up a bit)

Yeah thats why i did that second one, to make the under 16s of the server go mental

Return to “Idea Archives”