Once a month!
57%
Every other week!
43%

Total votes: 7

Macecurb
MC name: Ecurbmac

Should Movie Night be every other week?

Hey folks, Mace here once again with another bad idea about my plan to indoctrinate you all with subliminal messages planted in free movie streams.

Recently I've been toying with the idea of switching movie night over to every other friday, instead of the last friday of every month. The main reason why I'm considering this is because there seems to be a fair degree of demand for it out of the playerbase, and in a very real sense I started Movie Night because I wanted to give back something fun to this community.

Of course, if I start streaming movies every other week, there will have to be a few changes for practicality. First and foremost, scheduling might be a bit looser that it was on a once-a-month schedule. Events would be more likely to take precedence over movie night if the event team asks for it, and sometimes I might not be feeling up to going through the effort of sourcing and streaming a movie, so I might occasionally take sick days.

The bright side, of course, would that there would be more movies to see! The backlog of movies I've wanted to stream has steadily grown ever since I started doing this, and by the looks of it I should be able to keep this going for a few more years at the very least.

So, what do you guys think? Go ahead and vote one way or the other, or post your thoughts if they're a little more complicated! I'll be looking for a fairly large majority if I want to do this every other week, so if things are close I'll just keep doing it once a month.

Return to “General Discussion Archives”