One Wild Ride. Thanks guys. (I'm not leaving XD)

Vernon
MC name: MirroredPanda
Discord: MirroredPanda#6969

One Wild Ride. Thanks guys. (I'm not leaving XD)

ONE WHOLE YEAR!!

Yep, yesterday it was officially one whole year since I signed up on the forums. I have to say, I've gone through a lot of changes since then. When I first came to Toro, if any of you remember, I hated you all. Harsh thing to say, I know, but I was not really interested in a roleplay server. Then I got dragged into the TeamSpeak, and started falling in love with you all.

We've been through a lot together now. The people I talk to every day have become some of my closest friends. I feel like I can talk to y'all if I need to.

What I really want to say is thank you, everyone, new and old. You've made me make a huge turn around, change myself as a person, and become not only a member of Toro, but a member of the Staff. Everything I do, I do for you guys as players.

Now, I'd like to turn this thread into a place where, if you have an issue with me, post it here. I'll address it, or find a way to fix it.

You can also post good things ;v;.

And thanks for this wild ride. Another year is here, so let's see if this one can't be better!
Last edited by Vernon on Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: One Wild Ride. Thanks guys.

• I HAVE AN ISSUE. THE TITLE SCARED ME. I thought I was gonna wake up to ' woops thanks for all the fish guys '

BUT UH, Other than that. I'm glad <3 Originally - yeah, didn't like you all that much ( I don't like many people ) but you quickly changed that opinion. You've been a great staff and friend and I'm sure you'll keep that streak up!
    blahblahblah.

FOUR MORE YEARS
EDIT: GOOD TITLE.
Portalgunblaze
MC name: QuartzPT

Re: One Wild Ride. Thanks guys. (I'm not leaving XD)

*Reads post, blinks a little*
Wait w- Has it-
*checks when I posted my app, realises I've been here over a year as well*
Oh, well, Toro makes time fly.

Eventhough I'm not a staff member or a well known member in the community, I still enjoy seeing people join toro and become one with our giant shipping factor- I mean roleplay community, yes, roleplay community... Anyway, what I'm trying but failing to say is, it's awesome to see someone else has become equally addicted to Toro as I have :3
But in all seriousness, awesome you have been here for so long Nova/Vernon/I don''t know what to call you and I'm glad you joined this server a year ago since you have been a awesome rp'er, a awesome community member, a awesome staff member and a whole out awesome person.

I hope you'll continue to be a part of our shipping fact- I mean awesome rp community.
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

I just realized that I've been here for a lil over a year now too, hot dang. But ahh, very cute post. I don't have much to say except that we still need to watch Amagi Brilliant Park sometime ok. that is my one issue, pls fix thank u verbnob

never forget when our characters were still undeveloped babies
Wally
MC name: WalrusHerobrine

You are the best! You were pretty much one of the first persons I RP'd with, and you also whitelisted me, so basically, to me, you were the Toro Poster Boy, and ya did a good job because I'm still here!
kcband36
MC name: kcband36

Please do leave. No one likes you. (<3LoveYou.)

Return to “General Discussion Archives”