Conway Farm ICGM

stowaway8888
MC name: stowaway8888/Dayre_

Conway Farm ICGM

MC Username: Dayre_
Character Name: Lucas Conway
How long have you been RPing with us: Just became 7 months a few days ago. Wow, time does fly.

Name of Place of Business: Conway Pixelmon Farm
What type of Business: While not being a business like a store and such, it supplies the Cobalt grocers and textile mills as a business trade.
Employees (excluding owner) at the time of submission: Aira Kane (TDrake12), farmhand.

How much money seasonal do you want the GM’s to allow for your place of business to make: 9k.
Why do you feel this is a reasonable amount? Please include support for your answer as the larger the amount it is then the better the reason should be!

Lucas is a beginning farmer yes. He did apprentice on Heath's farm to learn the basics, and is going into Agricultural Studies to learn how to do the best he possibly can. Even so, he is supplying a somewhat major grocery store, the Cobalt Grocers (ICly, approved by Rosy), with Tepig pork. He also supplies Mareep wool to textile mills, and will possibly be supplying it to Tyrian. He also breeds Ponyta for better racing and battling than the average wild one (ICly again, I breed OOCly by size if the IC amount is alright. I may do egg moves later on.) but that will not be counted due to being a somewhat different thing. WIth his old Pixelmon team help would herding and caring for the animals when he's away and such, and not to mention the various resources supplied from his farm to Cobalt and Textile Mills (ICly) and possibly Tyrian in the future, I think 9k would be a reasonable amount.
stowaway8888
MC name: stowaway8888/Dayre_

Re: Conway Farm ICGM

Add TheCandyPotato for the 5k worker bonus please!

Return to “Ic-GM Archives”