Shiv Warden's Villain App

Would this character contribute positively to Toro's RP community

I believe this character would affect the RP community in a positive way (Bring good RP, Etc.)
79%
I do not believe this character would affect the RP community in a positive way.
21%

Total votes: 14

ShadexTheDark
MC name: ShadexTheDark

Shiv Warden's Villain App

General Questions
Drawn by Marieke

MC Name: ShadexTheLight
Character Name: Shiv Warden
Character's Age: 20
Character Alignment: Neutral Evil to True Neutral (He's kind of being a pest to the 'heroes' of toro.. But he doesn't want to outright hurt anybody)
Why do you believe you are such alignment?
Shiv won’t ever hurt any civilians, especially not children. Although he ‘does’ enjoy spray-painting the city pink, and generally just toying with authority figures such as the heroes or cops. (He dislikes the heroes because they denied him, and because he wants to win a bet with a friend)
He won’t ever go to extremes such as murder, although explosions wouln’d be uncommon for him, if only to cause chaos and attract attention.
Character Race: A black and red hedgehog named Shadow totally. (-This is a joke, he’s a human xD)
Have you read and are familiar with all server rules and villain rules? Yep, don't be a douche, respect the server rules, bug GM's when you do stuff like breaking and entering, have people be online when you mess with their stuff. Got it.
What specific evils does your character plan on commiting? List the number of each Evil you would like to be considered for, and specifically when/why you need them:
- Basically spray-painting things around the city.
Shiv wants to paint the city pink! This will mean replacing several blocks around the city with pink clay to act as pink grafitti (Maybe even use paintings if I can find someone that can do graffiti)
- Sabotaging objects
To gain attention, and cause chaos.
- Blowing stuff up (In extreme cases, wouln’d be a daily thing..)
Also to gain attention and cause general chaos.
- Decepting the coppers
Because making a fool of the authority figures is 'also' a thing he likes to do. All right, not all evil..But making people try to chase him can be concidered annoying if someone's working on something more important.
- Trying to uncover the heroes
Because of a bet with a friend of his, he wants to uncover the heroes.. His innitial plan was to join the heroes! But they denied him.. Now he'll unmask them himself, and show them ALL how he's better then them!
- And generally just cause michief around the city.
Because Michief is fun!
What sort of Villain are you looking to be?:
Shiv won’t ever hurt anybody, outside of his mask he’s a pretty cheerfull upbeat guy. He does, however, ‘love’ toying with the cops because of a thing that happened in his past.
This also counts to the heroes, because of the fact that he got denied there. He would like to repay them, and show them he ‘is’ in fact, a worthy and strong oponent.
Because of this, Shiv might cause chaos to attract the attention of the cops and heroes. He won’t hurt anybody..Just cause chaos and confusion. Fleeing if needed is a common thing for him.
Why do you as a player wish to play a villain? Because I would like to have more fun player-run villains in Toro, that are not ‘totally’ evil. Mostly just there to bring nice RP and

Biography: (3-5 paragraphs) (Hope this will do..)
Backstory:
The beginning - Age 0 to 10
A rude breakup - Age 10 to 15
The Carnival fossil. age 15
Prison, and moving to Toro - Age 15 to 20.

What moral boundaries does your character have, if any?
- He won’t kill
- He won’t hurt children
(If any of the above might happen, he attempts to flee the scene)

What are some notable strengths of your character?
He is pretty agile.
His pixelmon show a lot of respect to him and arn’t just ‘tools’ for him to use.
He's very fit, so he can keep on running for a long time.
He also knows basic parkour.
What are some notable weaknesses of your character?
He’s not very subtle, if there is a chance for him to gain public attention he ‘will’ try to grab it, even if it means risking capture.
He’s also not the very brightest, so no re-wiring important stuff of complicated plots.. A trap for the heroes, maybe, but nothing past that.

Is your character loyal or does he turn around and back stab people? To what extent?
He’s somewhat loyal as long as there’s no cops or heroes involved.

Open Response
Answer these five questions IC as if you were accepted for the evils you applied for. We will be watching for power-gaming, meta-gaming or anything unrealistic.

You hear the doorbell ring outside your door and head to open it. An angry looking woman with a large machoke you can only assume to be a bodyguard, stands at the door way. She begins jabbing a finger at your chest and threatening you to pay your rent. What do you do next?
Assuming Shiv would not have his mask on, as he won’t go around wearing it every day ofcourse:
“Whoa lady! I should’ve paid rent ages ago, get off my hide will ya?” He chuckles. “Heck, I’ll pay as soon as I got the money. Just..Get off my hide”

While staying at a nearby inn, you happen to overhear two men talking about a heist. You can't make out too many details but they seem to be struggling to find another member to help. What do you do next?
Assuming he’s wearing his mask, and there are no cops or heroes around he knows of:
Shiv walks up to the men, tapping them on their shoulders. “Is it me, or are you lot up to no good?” He would just casually say, still somewhat keeping his distance. “If you lot need help, I’ve got Pow! and Bang, and they’re pretty good at cracking open walls” He laughs.
At this point, there are several things that might happen, the men might think he’s weird and try to beat his behind (Which is the most likely) in which case, he’ll be dodging and running away. Or they might agree with him, in which case, they’ll blow up the wall to wherever they are heisting at, and Shiv will make sure nobody innocent gets hurt whilst he does so,

An old woman has fallen down on the route. She calls for you to help her. You noticed she has nothing but a purse on her but littered around her feet are fainted Pixelmon. What do you do next?
Mask or not, Shiv would run towards the lady shouting “Are you all right!?” and make attempts to help her. He will make no attempt to take anything of value from her.
If possible, he would help the pixelmon to the hospital, if the cops are to notice his mask (If he’s wearing one) He’ll flee, figuring they’ll help the lady out.

Team Noir strikes again! You were walking along the route when up ahead you notice a pit hole trap where voices are screaming for help. Two people dressed in black and red stand over the hole and laugh maniacally. What do you do next?
Challange them, now it’s time to show those heroes this masked vigilante, be it in his own way, can be a hero to! He doesn’t need no coppers to help him out, and especially no denying heroes. He’ll show everyone how strong he can be by beating the grunts.

A while walking along the sidewalk in Aurelia, a boy in his early teens bumps into you. He has an air of arrogance and he scowls at you only for a moment before continuing to walk. When you pat down your jacket pockets, you've noticed your wallet missing. What do you do next?
He would run after him, and attempt to tackle him to get his wallet back. (Mask or not) that’s his money man, not cool.

Little addition:
Hey..This is my first villain app, so it's most likely flawed. Constructive criticism is more than welcome, I don't mind reworking some things either! For more information you can always check his character sheet too.
Last edited by ShadexTheDark on Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
^(^,.,^)>

CannibalKon
MC name: Cannibal_Kon

Re: Shiv Warden's Villain App

Don't forget the poll. You need a poll before the app can even be thought to be reviewed!
ShadexTheDark
MC name: ShadexTheDark

CannibalKon wrote:Don't forget the poll. You need a poll before the app can even be thought to be reviewed!
I couln'd actually find this on the breakdown, but I might've just read over it.. Thanks a ton either way, it's been added. (Hopefully I did it right, at least)
^(^,.,^)>

Vernon
MC name: MirroredPanda
Discord: MirroredPanda#6969

Do you know the applicant IC/OOC?
Yes
Do you think the applicant will follow the VA rules?
Of course!
Does the applicant break character and bring OOC into RP?
Not at all! Shadex is a great RPer
Would the applicant willingly put himself into a situation they would might not win?
I think that's all Shadex does anymore XD.
Is the applicant's RP generally fun for everyone?
Well, it's fun for me, I won't speak for others, but I know a few people who love RPing with him.
Are the evils chosen for the character relevant to the character? If not which ones?
Ahh....I can't really say that for sure. I think that they're pretty well thought out, considering that he was made with these sort of evils in mind. I was around when Shade was making this character.
Please provide a screenshot (s) of an RP session with the applicant.
http://i.imgur.com/FDrdnqR.png

http://i.imgur.com/paikgfv.png
atonofkittys
MC name: a_ton_of_kittys

This VA has been locked for review!
atonofkittys
MC name: a_ton_of_kittys

Aaaaalll righty, we all really like this character, and we think you'll do a good job playing a villain around Toro! As always, if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact one of us~ Anyhoo, have fun with Shiv! His VA has been...

Return to “Accepted Applications”