An Event Idea~

Skolarr
MC name: Skolarr

An Event Idea~

Alright, so...I came up with this idea one late night when I was at my job, mindlessly packing boxes. I thought it would be kinda cool if we did an event that was basically like a scavanger hunt...in a sense.

How it would work is that all the participants would gather at one location, and they would be given a clue/riddle. From that, they would have to figure where they would need to go next to get the next clue/riddle, and so on and so forth. I was also thinking that to avoid cheating, we could make it so that the people participating would have to collect a certain item from each location and turn them in at the end, so they can't just instantly go to the end and win.

Lemme give you all an example (Because I know I probably didn't do a great job of explaining)

Let's say they everyone starts at Aurelia, and the clue is "Go to the place that embodies green." So, they would need to go to Viridis, and collect the next hint there, as well as an item as proof that they've been there.

As for the prize? I'll leave it up to the event staff to decide that, if this gets accepted, of couse.

One quick sidenote, if needed, I'll be more than happy to crank out the riddles/clues if needed.
Image Keep on Necrodancin'!Image

Return to “Idea Archives”