Vernon: Your Friendly Neighborhood GM

Get to know the people who help keep the server going!
Vernon
MC name: MirroredPanda
Discord: MirroredPanda#6969

Vernon: Your Friendly Neighborhood GM

Vernon | 25 |

Howdy! I'm Vernon! I'm just your friendly neighborhood member of GM Team and all around idiot! I enjoy gaming, roleplaying, writing, and reading (Though the latter two I don't do much anymore...I need to get back on that). I, once again, help make your events and make sure Toro stays fun, so if you ever have a question about that, feel free to let me know! Additively, I am a GM, so if you have any troubles, always feel welcome to come talk to me. I have an open door policy on things. I'm an approachable person, or so I like to think. I feel like Toro is about the players, and I like to make players feel important.

Oh! I'm also the Modder for the Toro Blocks mod that adds in all of Toro's custom blocks and items, such as the umbrellas! Annnndd I manage Toro's custom Discord Bot! Lastly, I aid and manage a lot of Toro's technical aspects.

I'm currently the The mayor of Ferrite, Dean of Students at the University, and RTMP Commissioner, among other things, but I feel like that's the most important of my IC things, so if you need to rent a place in the best city, you know who to bug.

Return to “Meet the Team”