The Ride-In Theater's ICGM-M app 2: Judgement Day

Macecurb
MC name: Ecurbmac

The Ride-In Theater's ICGM-M app 2: Judgement Day

MC Username: Macecurb

Character Name: Delibird Kiesin. Torchic is actually a time-travelling genetically modified clone of Delibird.

How long have you been RPing with us: 11 months. I need a hobby.

Name of Place of Business: The Carmine Ride-In Theater

What type of Business: Ride-in Theater

Employees (excluding owner) at the time of submission: None yet, however I plan on hiring a part-time employee. As such, when I do find someone, I will require a lessened employee subsidy, likely 2,500 per season instead of the typical 5,000.

How much money seasonal do you want the GM’s to allow for your place of business to make:
Why do you feel this is a reasonable amount? Please include support for your answer as the larger the amount it is then the better the reason should be!

9,000, to be added to my 10,000 per season for the Aurelia Ride-in Theater. I feel this is appropriate because, first of all, the Carmine theater would likely see a healthy, albeit smaller, level of business relative to the older Aurelia theater. Furthermore, this amount would also encapsulate the 'hidden' tax benefits of the recent incorporation of Torchic Corporation (Also known as TorCo), the company Stanley set up for the theaters.
atonofkittys
MC name: a_ton_of_kittys

Re: The Ride-In Theater's ICGM-M app 2: Judgement Day

This is all good! We'll get the amount added to your paycheck and get that set up as soon as we can~
This ICGM-M is approved!
Macecurb
MC name: Ecurbmac

Wasn't sure where or if I should post this, I asked KC and he told me just to reply, so...

I'd like to request a lower-than-usual P2,500 addition to the seasonal ICGMM money. This is meant as employee compensation. The reason why it is half the usual 5,000 is becaues the pay is 10,000 per IC year (OOC month).

Functionally, I have a job on offer for basically anyone who wants it every IC year, and that is to act as a cashier at the carmine theatre. It pays 10,000 (Thus the lessened amount) for about an hour and a half of OOCly sitting around in the empty Carmine theatre while people mess around in the Aurelia theatre.

TL;DR: I want an extra 2,500 per week as employee compensation for the migrant workers I hire for movie night.
Tdf88
MC name: Tdf88

Eh, sure why not. That seems fair.

Return to “Ic-GM Archives”