Kev's Application for The Public Relations Team

FrogVoice
MC name: TheKevCoP

Kev's Application for The Public Relations Team

Preferred Name: Kev o̶r̶ ̶L̶e̶r̶o̶i̶c̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶a̶l̶m̶i̶g̶h̶t̶y̶ ̶S̶k̶e̶l̶e̶t̶o̶n̶ ̶K̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶(̶"̶T̶R̶A̶V̶E̶L̶ ̶M̶Y̶ ̶B̶O̶N̶E̶S̶"̶)̶
MC Username: FrogVoice (previously "TheKevCoP")
Time Zone: CET+1
Number of hours available: Depends on my schoolwork most of the time. Wednesday and Thursday I'm always most certainly busy as of now. Other than that pretty much free if school doesn't give me the finger in that regard.

Describe yourself, particularly how do you approach meeting new people?
Now I myself may be considered to be a bit off an oddball. And I can totally see why people would think that. But towards new people I try my best to be somewhat welcoming and nice, I mean you gotta make a good first impression now don't you? Little known fun fact is that an old german tradition teaches that you don't necessarily have to be "nice" to people but in every way decent. And I think that I'm pretty okay at being decent at people that I don't really like. Only if you know me kinda good you can prepare to get screamed on by me but I'm sure that most people here know that. I'm in no way perfect with people but the Flying Spaghetti Monster knows that I'll try my best.

Is your character in any public relations/advertising position?
No, he is not.

Do you have any previous experience in advertising or sales?
I once was in charge with designing posters for a cake sale at our school if that counts.

How comfortable are you posting to forums?
Well it's not like talking in real life so no problem at all. Haha...

Describe any experience in making posts to the following sites: Reddit, Minecraftforums.net, the Pixelmon Forums, a non-personal Facebook page, Youtube, or Twitter?
Reddit: Occasional posting on r/dota2 or r/mildlyinteresting. Other than that. Not too much.
Minecraftforums.net: None at all actually. Only used that site to download mods.
Pixelmon Forums: Again, none at all actually.Unfortunately.
a non personal facebook page: For the longest time my only facebook account was not personal but just a senseless persona of me who posted nothing but random stupid things.
Youtube: Used to make videos a long, long time ago (almost 5 years now), they were pretty bad. But Throughout the years I had the opportunities to learn how to use video editing software properly and creating short promotional videos with simple editing shouldn't be a problem at all.
Twitter:
Please provide a quick response to some common questions you might be asked:
How do I join the server?
That's simple. You go to http://www.toro-league.com/forum/ and go to the "Whitelist Application" board. There you will find the server's guidelines when it comes to applications as well as a form ready for you to fill in. After that you will have to wait some time for our staff members to check your application and either accept or deny it. If you're accepted right away, congratulations! You have now joined the server! If they denied you however, don't worry. They will tell you exactly what went wrong and you will get the chance to correct it. After you fixed up everything you will still be happily accepted as a member of the Toro League!

What is the server like?
It's a pixelmon RP server that really, really emphasises on the RP part. So if you're looking for a server were you can become the very best like no one ever was and beat all 8 gym leaders as well as the ELITE 4 then I'll have to disappoint you. This server is about the characters that are running around on it, it's about their stories and the stories that they will create on there.

What is the community like?
It's a whole bunch of different and interesting individuals all mashed together. And those interesting individuals create one hell of a good RP-environment. But it's not only the RP that is really interesting. It's also the OOC conversations that make interacting with the people on there just that much more fun.

What do you like about Toro?
For me personally I'd have to say the RP in general as well as the little lighthearted events that sometimes tend to be not too serious.

How are player characters treated in events?
During events the regular players get integrated quite a bit, I mean why shouldn't they? A RP server is nothing without it's players and their characters. However they are politely asked to follow the instructions of the staff if there should be any. The Event Team of our server is there to make sure that the events all go by swimmingly, and that's about it for them. If events were described as a body then the players would be the internal organs that make sure that the body is living in the first places and the staff would be the muscles and bones that stabilize it and make sure that everything works fine.

Other: So as you might have seen my general experience with social sites is about average except for Twitter where I have been active for 3 years now and accumulated roughly 30000 Tweets during that time. And since Twitter is the one social platform that I am very comfortable with I would really, really love to be the Toro League Twitter Guy if I get accepted and that is possible.
No waifu, no laifu.

Return to “Accepted Applications”