Shadex's Build team App

ShadexTheDark
MC name: ShadexTheDark

Shadex's Build team App

RP Name: Justin
MC Username: ShadexTheDark
What we should call you:
My real name is Johnno, Johnno Hoogers. But you can just call me Shade or John.
Time Zone:
CEST
Number of hours available:
I’m usually available past 17:00 to 22:00 EST time during work days, On saturday it depend on how long I have to work, and I'm 'usually' free all day on Sundays.
Are you in any positions in-game? (ie shopowner, gym leader, team leader, etc)
Justin currently takes care of the church, though I do not believe it is anything official. He also works for Tom, taking care of the bagon and shoveling waste (Best job.)
Why do you want to be an Event Team Builder?
I heard Rosy and Adam could use some help, and I would really like to make myself more usefull around the server. I often find myself without Roleplay, wandering around in my boredom. Building could keep me occupied, whilst also contributing to the server.
What can you bring to the Event team as a builder?
I’m fairly good at building homes, I like decorating (Used to make a pretty big airship on another server) and like helping. I can help with tedius stuff (Though I will most likely complain, hehe.)
What is one weakness in yourself that might hinder your ability to work on this team?
I’m not an ‘amazing’ builder. And I often find myself tearing down and rebuilding the same thing over and over again untill I finally decide it’s semi-decent. I’m also not to amazing with flat walls and surfaces, they always look bland to me.
With Event team powers, what is one example of an event build you would create? The event can be an original or from someone else’s event team application. At least a minimum of a paragraph, please.
I really, really REALLY ‘love’ airships, like. A lot. If I could create a gigantic Drifloon balloon airship I totally would. Otherwise I can help with underground labs (Made a ton of those, like things like that.) or just homes. I'd just do what I am asked to do I guess, haha.

Previous experiences (Please provide screen shots of your work):
Sentient fantasy robot I built:
Underground prion cell I built:
Tiny gear I built, based on a player named “Humanscope”’s design.
Airship I made with the Toro texture pack ^,.,^
I had more, but I lost access to an epic plot on this other server where I build this huge airship..Will comment if I get it back, somehow.

Other comments:
I hope I can be of help! Hope this is not to short, I will gladly edit if need be.
- AAaaaaand, the resizing messed up. So please just right click and open in another tab on the pictures to see them.. :/
^(^,.,^)>

Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: Shadex's Build team App

Congratulations!
I don't have a fancy image yet, but please take these:
Welcome to the team, nice to have you along!

Return to “Accepted Applications”