Cathy's Application Team App

Full Name:

Michelle Fjordhus (Skype: michyfjord_i)

MC Username:

vanessa385 & Henomone123

Time Zone:

GMT +1 (Norway)

Number of hours available:

I'm at school from 8:30AM to 2:05PM from Monday to Friday. At Tuesdays I'm at Taekwondo practice from 6:00PM to 7:30PM, and at Thursdays from 7:30PM to 9:00PM. And of course I have something called 'friends'. But almost everyt ime besides that, I'm open to play.

What can you bring to the Application Team?

I can bring a girl really excited to help the players of Toro. Maybe I'm not the best at technical stuff, but I have an open heart to support the players. As a plus, I can help the appliers with applications. So maybe later the staff will grow much larger and can make Toro even better (if possible to make it better :P)

Previous experiences:

I don't have very much experience from before, but I've been a MOD at a tekkit server named LandLife. Later I didn't have time to be a MOD there anymore, but I Applied as a Helpdesk, ad got the chance. I quitted as a Helpdesk as well, but I'm playing there still (sometimes).

Other:

I just want to say that I'm sorry if my grammar's toooooooo bad, but I'm best at roleplaying and chatting in English. I hope I get accepted so I can help you guys! I know you're busy when it comes to Applications, and I want to help :3

Return to “Inactive Applications”