MC name: MirroredPanda
Discord: MirroredPanda#6969

MadEye_Zier's Event Team Coordinator Application

RP Name:
Rial_Rowena

MC Name:
MadEye_Zier

Number of hours available:
I'll be available, of course, any time I'm online, but it'd be most common for me to be available between 8PM to midnight on weekdays, and the majority of the day on the weekends. Of course, there's probably time's I wont be online, playing some sort of other game, in which case, there are people who can get in contact of me.

Are you in any logistics position in game?
No

What is one weakness in yourself that might hinder your ability to work on this team?
Working with others on a team. I do not have an issue with speaking, and discussing things with others, but when I'm working, for example: building or skinning, any unrequested help is much unappreciated and tends to irk me. I don't generally mind the help, especially if it is constructive, but only if I ask for it.

Tell me about any experience you have in the following: story writing, skin creating, redstone, plugins, and default minecraft commands and functions, Event Acting/Building/Planning.
I have experience in writing stories, creating skins, working with plugins, and with minecraft commands and functions. I have a small bit of experience with working with redstone, but it's nothing worth noting.

Now, create an event and write at least a one paragraph summary. Then, complete the following questions:
A large dance event. It would be an open invite, yet formal attire event. Light drinks, food, and, of course, music and dancing would be included. The event could last a few hours or more, just depending on how things go. It would allow for some people to make some ties on the server using their characters, because, in my experience, it becomes rather difficult to make ties on the server for some people, depending on how they roleplay. It, being an open invite social event, would allow anyone to arrive at any time.

(1)Describe any effects or props that would be needed and how to implement them.
Custom music most likely, drinks maybe, food, lighting effects (E.g: Dimmable lights to add a bit to the mood). This could probably implemented via redstone setup, turning off some redstone lamps, about 50-75% of the lamps lighting the room(s) when called for, at the flip of a switch.

(2) Write a basic outline for a character to be used in an event. Essentially, an actor should be able to read it and become the character you want them too.
Personally, I don't think we'd NEED an event character to be used for this event, depending on if someone volunteers to do so with their own character, say the LeGrands. If not though, a character, probably a wealthy individual from another region, that I would choose would be a rather jovial, social person. If a male, I would imagine him kind of like the Monopoly man, with a big handlebar mustache, pocketwatch, monocle, and a suit. If a female, I would imagine a woman of beauty, with elegant dark hair, and emerald green eyes, wearing a long blue formal dress.

(3) Create and attach a skin of a character within the event.
To be perfectly honest, I'm not like...a BIG skinner. I used to be pretty good, but detail isn't my thing, so forgive the fact that I used a base
(4) Create a list of ten emotes to be used in the event or create a poster that could be published via the Forums that would get players interested in the event.
I made this in Adobe Illustrator, but I realized my mistake on the word "invitation" AFTER I was where I couldn't fix it. So um....Yeah.

Return to “Accepted Applications”