Sherii's Villain Application

Would Sherii be a good villain?

I believe she would contribute to Toro's RP in a positive way.
100%
I do not believe she would be a good villain.
No votes

Total votes: 12

Seirea
MC name: MelodiousSeirea

Sherii's Villain Application

General Questions

MC Name: MelodiousSeirea

Character Name: Sherii LeBlanc

Character's Age: 22

Character Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Why do you believe you are such alignment? Sherii doesn’t do anything for any reasons of good or evil. Her methods and reasons are for her own. She doesn’t care about people and will do anything to get what she wants. Of course she isn’t prone on helping out the bad guys unless she has a good reason and same with the good guys. But since she is a character based on getting what she wants through breaking into homes and stealing, this leaves her in a chaotic stance of neutrality.

Character Race: Caucasian/Human

Have you read and are familiar with all server rules and villain rules? Yes, I have. I also plan on constantly referring to said rules.

What specific evils does your character plan on commiting? List the number of each Evil you would like to be considered for, and specifically when/why you need them:

1. Lock-picking & Theft & Breaking & Entering (doors and hatches)

Sherii has a long history with lockpicking. If she is to do any good work as a thief and a cunning one at that, she’ll need to be able to pick locks. If she spies a beautiful necklace from a shop window in the middle of the night you bet she’ll be at that lock in seconds. She will need this skill in order to meet her RP in a way I can handle.

2. Arson/Destruction of Property

Sherii has attempted breaking in via the lock picking yet, she couldn’t get in. This is a problem, when she can’t get in through her skills she will just rely on brute strength to break down a window and get inside. If she wants something inside she’ll do anything to get inside. If she’s planning a heist, she’ll easily examine the area and determine whether or not going through a glass window or going through the door is an easier option. She’ll do whatever it takes to get what she wants.

3. Chaos/Deception/Conning

Sherii is a master at deceit. She doesn’t need to try to fool people, she just does it. If she’s going to deceive people then she’s going to need to be allowed to. Sherii has spent many days tricking jewelers and banks into situations where she could get away with insane prices or just flirt with them until she gains access to the building at night.

4. Corruption

If it’s cheaper to pay someone to look the other way then she’s fine bribing people. She may be in the middle of a big operation when a guard she didn’t realize was on watch comes around the corner. She will either bribe him or subdue him. Bribery is always an option.

What sort of Villain are you looking to be?:
Sherii is a thief, think the video games “Thief” or “Assassin's Creed”. She is one for running across rooftops in the dead of night and not being seen. When she is seen, she is a different person entirely and acts sweet and nice. She is two different people but one in the same. She is evil to the point it gets her what she wants. She isn’t a villain because she wants to be, she is a villain because of what she does.

Why do you as a player wish to play a villain?
Honestly, I know that griefing and stealing are really angering things and I’ve always hated that people could just steal whatever they wanted or do whatever they wanted because they were OP. I want this character to be interesting and I want to have some puzzles in my RP that makes stealing interesting and fun. I love stealth games and I loved the Dark Brotherhood in Oblivion and Skyrim. I love sneaking and stealth and I’ve noticed no one really seems to be a real thief. I want Sherii to be an important character in Toro’s history. I want her name to mean something to people and I want it to be that she was a tactical thief that got into some of the most difficult places in Toro. I wish to roleplay a thief for the fun of the RP and not for the stealing.

Biography:
Sherii was born into a very rich family that lived in Kalos. The family’s name was LeBlanc and their crest was that of a seviper coiled around a sudowoodo. The LeBlanc family’s motto is “Nemo me impune lacessit.” which means “no one attacks me with impunity.” The family did nothing but spoil Sherii and gave her anything she ever wanted. As she grew up to the age of thirteen, she realized how much she hated getting anything she wanted without even putting forth an effort.

Sherii ran away that day and eventually made her way to Lumiose City. She joined up with a gang of urchins and began her life of pickpocketing and stealing to get what she wanted and what she needed. One day, after a few years of being an urchin, she was approached by a man in a black suit. He didn’t say a word and knew she was smarter than most urchins, he handed her a card that had nothing but an address on it. When Sherii went to the address and found a warehouse with a small hole in the door. When she climbed through the hole, she found a couple of men similar to the one that handed her the card.

When Sherii went into that warehouse, she started her life of hard crime. The men were part of a secret smuggling ring that smuggled different gems and crystals. She spent the next five years smuggling gems and crystals when she was finally able to go on heists. She instantly became the mastermind behind every heist in all of Kalos. Sherii slowly moved up in the business until she was head of the operation. One day, she was setting up a heist when her closest friend betrayed her and betrayed the location of the entire set up. As the cops were busting through the door and the place was going crazy, she ran to the secret exit. While she escaped, all of the other members were captured and never seen again. She quickly got upon the closest boat, which took her to Toro and her new life began.

What moral boundaries does your character have, if any?
Sherii is a complete hardcore thief which I have many ideas for and stems from my view of a stereotyped cool warrior woman. She does have weaknesses but she isn’t above killing or basically anything to get what she wants. If she is placed in a situation where killing someone she has come to care for is the only way to get what she wants, she will think about it. She isn’t a complete psychopath, she’s human and she’ll have to decide if the loss of that person is worth the material gain.

What are some notable strengths of your character?
Sherii has mastered many martial arts and is educated in the use of one handed guns but she can’t wield a sword for the life of her. She is a master silvertongue and can talk her way out of many situations as well as talk people into bribes and doing things they otherwise wouldn’t. Her strongest attribute is her stealth, no one can beat her when it comes to sneaking. She is the literal essence of a thief and I believe she could even be called a shadow in the night.

What are some notable weaknesses of your character?
She has volatile anger problem that is apparent when she has run out of options. She may not get angry often, but when she does, it is impossible for her to think straight. She also has extreme paranoia, it helps her when she’s being stealthy, but because of it, she can’t trust people and has assumed some people were after her even when they’d never met her before.

Is your character loyal or does she turn around and back stab people? To what extent?
She is almost never loyal. When she forms friendships, or any kind of acquaintance, she only does it for the benefits it will give. If she has a friend, she will willingly give them up if it means she gets away without any problems. She is not afraid to be the person that trips a friend to get away from a monster. She will backstab anyone if they are no longer useful. This doesn’t always hold true though, there are exceptions.

Open Response

Answer these five questions IC as if you were accepted for the evils you applied for. We will be watching for power-gaming, meta-gaming or anything unrealistic.

You hear the doorbell ring outside your door and head to open it. An angry looking woman with a large machoke you can only assume to be a bodyguard, stands at the door way. She begins jabbing a finger at your chest and threatening you to pay your rent. What do you do next?

Sherii’s hair is all messed up and sticking out in places, she wears only the barest of lingerie and one of her spaghetti straps is falling from her shoulder, her tired eyes giving away that she has just woken up. “Huh? Oh Gladis, hey there, what’s- rent? Today? I don’t remember hav- oh it is the first, isn’t it?” she says with a big yawn as Gladis stands there with a furious expression. The machoke behind her is cracking its knuckles and has a slight smile on its face.
“Sherii! The rent has been due for weeks and I’m tired of your crap. Get out now or I’ll make my machoke here do it for you.” Gladis motions to the smiling behemoth behind her.
“Alright alright, give me a minute to get dressed and I’ll meet you in the living room.” Sherii motions to the room behind her, letting them pass through as she goes upstairs. While upstairs she mutters some unpleasantries and walks to her wardrobe to get dressed. Once she is dressed she climbs out of the window next to her wardrobe and climbs down the fire escape.

When she makes it to solid ground she hears the sound of glass shattering and looks up to see that Gladis is currently running down the fire escape and angrily shaking her fist as her machoke climbs out of the shattered remains of her window. After swearing Sherii sends out her Serperior, Fleur, and hops on him to get away; though, when Sherii looks behind her, Gladis is riding a monstrous onix that is nearly the size of the alleyway.
“Sherii LeBlanc! Don’t think you can get away that easily!” Gladis screams at the top of her lungs as the onix destroys windows and sends trash everywhere as it pursues Sherii and Fleur. Sherii proceeds to laugh and even smiles slightly at the sight of an angry old woman riding an onix through an alleyway until she flies out of the alleyway and comes onto an active street. She proceeds to recall Fleur quickly and disappears into the crowd around the corner as Gladis loses sight of her.

While staying at a nearby inn, you happen to overhear two men talking about a heist. You can't make out too many details but they seem to be struggling to find another member to help. What do you do next?

Sherii gets up from the booth she is sitting at and looks to the men in the booth behind her. She places her hand on her hips and smirks, “You want me to help you.” The men look at each other and frown, “What on Earth would make us want you?” the left one asks as the other one nods in agreement. “Yeah! Why would we want you?”
Sherii shakes her head with a laugh and looks at the left one. “You seem like the head of this operation yet you only have one other member? Have you even thought about the score you’re going for? What about the details of getting in? Have you even thought about the security patrols? Is the loot even worth it? Can this,” she points to the right man, “idiot even keep quiet? You need me and, if you want this to go off without a hitch, you’ll take me.” She says with complete confidence.

The man looks at her for a long while, staring with almost a glare. Eventually he shakes his head and says, “You can’t be any worse than Arnold.” The guy on the right gets and and points at the man, “I am getting tired of getting insulted! I am not doing this job if everyone is going to insult me! Go shove a piplup up yours!” The man named Arnold begins to get up when the other slams his fist on the table, “You’re going to go through this and you’re going to like it!”
Arnold turns around and throws a punch at the man, barely missing Sherii and hitting him right in the face. “I am not doing anything of the sort Matt!” He continues to wail on the guy. Sherii shakes her head and leaves the inn, knowing well that nothing will result but violence.

An old woman has fallen down on the route. She calls for you to help her. You noticed she has nothing but a purse on her but littered around her feet are fainted Pixelmon. What do you do next?

Sherii notices the woman from across the route, she easily notes the way the grass around the woman seems undisturbed and that the pixelmon all lay on the route and not in the grass. She walks over to the old woman and bends down with a smile, “What happened? Are you okay?” She says with feigned shock.
“The most horrible thing happened! I was attacked by the most frightening thugs! They came out of nowhere and challenged me to a battle! I accepted and thought it’d be easy to teach the ruffians a lesson. I lost the battles and they left me here after they took the contents of my purse!” The old lady says motioning to her purse.
“They must be terrible people! I’m so sorry; can I help in any way?” Sherii asks. The old woman has a small smile of gratitude and responds with, “Why of course! You can stay still for two seconds while those thugs beat you over the head!”

Sherii smirks and ducks as the old woman says this. The bat misses her head and she throws a kick at the base of the bat, breaking the hand of the offender and revealing a husky growl in response. “Look ‘ere missy, ya ain’t goin’ ‘nywhere.” the burly guy says, two lanky grunts line either side of them. Sherii smirks and proceeds to get into a trained stance, beckoning the thugs to attack her.

“Hah! Thee missus think she got the advantage on us lads!” the burly thug laughs and the two lanky grunts laugh as well. With a quick, albeit one handed, grip on the bat, the burly thug comes rushing forward at Sherii as the smaller ones circle around her. She notices behind her that the old woman has gotten up and ripped off her wig to reveal a third grunt coming behind her. As the bat swings in a downward arc, aiming to hit her on the head, she sidesteps and is able to grab the arm of a thug that is attempting to stab her with a knife that had been concealed. She thrusts the lanky thug into the arc of the bat and uses the momentum to narrowly miss getting sliced by the other, obvious, lanky thug. The bat comes down on the first thug and completely knocks him out, the burly one roars in anger and points at Sherii, “Git ‘er! She ain’t escapin’!”

Sherii smirks and ducks as the grunt dressed as an old woman comes up behind her and tries to hit her with his purse. The purse misses her and the grunt goes tumbling forward from the momentum, which Sherii uses as she thrusts her fist into his gut and sends him flying into the burly one. They topple over into a head and the last lanky thug looks confused for a second before getting into a threatening stance and growls at her, mumbling something under his breath as he launches forward at her. Sherii herself charges at the angry thug and brings her right arm up with the palm of her open hand facing inward and pushes the thug’s hand with the knife away from her and grabbing the other arm with her left hand she pulls him over her shoulder and sends him flying into the pile of the burly thing and the she-male.

Sherii dusts off her hands and smiles as the thugs groan and hold their heads. With a slight curtsy she picks up the purse and examines the belongings. The only thing inside the purse is two large bricks. She frowns and tosses it behind her, hitting the thug that was knocked out by the bat swing and continues her walk down the route.

Team Noir strikes again! You were walking along the route when up ahead you notice a pit hole trap where voices are screaming for help. Two people dressed in black and red stand over the hole and laugh maniacally. What do you do next?

Sherii notices some commotion around the pit and shakes her head, she has no need to be a hero. She continues walking along the route when the grunts yell something at her. As she turns a third grunt seems to have snuck up behind her and knocks her out with a quick punch. When Sherii awakes she sees she has been thrown into the pit hole and that there are two other people there with her. A young boy and a girl that couldn’t be over the age of seventeen.
“Hey are you alright? They threw you in here without a word. I thought you were dead!” the girl says with a worried expression.
“The first thing most people do when meeting a new person is introduce themselves.” Sherii says while rubbing her head.
The girl’s eyes widen and she laughs nervously, “Yeah, yeah, right. I’m Mary and this is Max, we’re visiting Toro and fell into this hole when those guys up there came out of nowhere and stood above it, laughing and yelling mean things at us.” During her speech, Mary motions to the young boy to indicate she is calling him Max, he doesn’t make a move.
“I am Sherii of the LeBlanc family and I have also recently come to Toro. Have you figured a way out?” she asks with a slightly curious look. Mary only shakes her head and looks to Max who has only been staring at a wall the entire time. Sherii sighs and looks up to see the grunts standing above the pit. They just laugh and hoot at her when she looks at them.

Sherii looks at her belt and smiles, seeing the pixelballs resting there. “It seems these grunts aren’t the most intelligent.” She looks at the kids and smirks, “I have a plan and it’ll require you guys to keep quiet.” The kids nod and watch as Sherii tosses out two pixelballs and reveal her Joltik and her Sableye, named Joltiseur and Crystal respectively. Sherii whispers instructions to them and Joltiseur quickly begins spinning a web that Sherii instructs Max and Mary to hold onto two ends as she holds the third. Crystal hops onto the web and tests the strength by bouncing slightly before Sherii motions for them to thrust the web upwards. When they throw the web upwards Crystal uses Shadow Sneak and her shadow stretches out of the pit as she is flying upwards; when she makes it to the top the grunts have been knocked out by her Shadow Sneak and she lands on the surface of the pit. Crystal holds part of the web and motions upwards as she has Max climb the rope-like web. After he makes it to the top, Max grabs the web and watches as Mary climbs out. Mary repeats the process for Sherii and when they are all at the top of the pit she smiles and nods goodbye. The kids look confused as she disappears without another word into the horizon.

A while walking along the sidewalk in Aurelia, a boy in his early teens bumps into you. He has an air of arrogance and he scowls at you only for a moment before continuing to walk. When you pat down your jacket pockets, you've noticed your wallet missing. What do you do next?

Sherii smirks and turns around quickly grabbing the boys hand and pulling him back. “Do you think you’re a smart kid? That’s one of the easiest moves to spot. If you want to pickpocket, you’ll need to do much better than that,” she says and takes the wallet back from the boy. While she is putting her wallet back in her pocket she sees the kids fist come flying towards her, with a duck she dodges it and ducks below the hit. The kid stumbles forward and Sherii goes thrusts her shoulder into his gut. She stands up and falls forward, slamming the kid’s face into the sidewalk. When she lets go of him he kicks her across the face and she holds her cheek. When she looks the kid has gotten up and is holding a knife. She attempt to swipe at him with her free arm and the kid sidesteps the swipe and goes in for the kill. When she attempts to stop him he slashes at her damaged eye but barely misses and hits right below her eye. When she cries out at the cut he slashes again and cuts the same spot to make an X. He runs off as she falls to the ground holding her cheek.
atonofkittys
MC name: a_ton_of_kittys

Re: Sherii's Villain Application

This post has now been locked for review!
atonofkittys
MC name: a_ton_of_kittys

Re: Sherii's Villain Application

All righty, we were all really impressed with your open response questions, and your character seems really cool! I trust you'll do a wonderful job playing your villain and providing cool RP for everyone~ This VA has been...

Return to “Accepted Applications”