J102ede's Application Team Application

J102ede
MC name: j102ede

J102ede's Application Team Application

Full Name: James, Jay, DJ, The Fro whichever you prefer to call me.

MC Username: J102EDE

Time Zone: EST

Number of hours available: At the moment, pretty much every hour in awake. As of November 12th I will be back at work at Gamestop though so that may take away some time from the server, hopefully not too much after the holiday seasons up.

What can you bring to the Application Team?

I can bring a dedicated member who has PLENTY of experience reviewing and approving or denying apps. Also someone whose already a current Forum moderator and knows how to use the forums' Moderator Control Panel pretty well already, letting me move applications on my own to the approved section whenever they get approved.

Previous experiences:

Current Forum Moderator, was an Event team member long ago during Beta. Also has ran atleast eight different forum rp sites in the time he's been rping, I have plenty of experience with approving apps from those other forums. To go into a bit more detail I have a 'Forum making Buddy' who hits me up every time she gets an idea for a forum and we make it together, her providing most of the details and me being more of the 'tech' guy who approves apps, sets up sub boards and comes up with events for the members.

Other: Nothing I can think of
Kampfkater
MC name: Kampfkater

Re: J102ede's Application Team Application

Heyo, I think you're a great addition to the App-team~
You're officially...

(I am bad at making pictures, do not judge me)
(We'll discuss everything else on Skype, alright?)

Return to “Accepted Applications”