Theater events!

Macecurb
MC name: Ecurbmac

Theater events!

Hello everyone! Today I am here to formally write out my idea for a regular (probably monthly) event involving the ride-in theater that I now own.

Essentially, my idea is to, once each month (likely the last Friday or Saturday of every month) somewhere between 7 and 9 PM EST, I would host an open-to-all event that is a combination of two parts:

First, an on-server IC gathering in the ride-in theater. Aside from checking tickets (which I will be selling at traditional gougy prices) and conversations between people not watching the movie, not much would really be going on here.

Second, and perhaps most importantly: A simultaneous off-server OOC event where I would stream a PG-13-rated (or lower) movie via twitch or livestream or something to that effect. Movies can be suggested and may end up getting voted on ahead of time, but for the first event I was planning on showing the first Lord of the Rings movie.

(As a legal note: All the movies being shown would be ripped copies of DVD's I actually own or can go out and buy.)

There you have it! I'd like, if possible, to host the first one of these on either the 29th or 30th of this month, and continue on a pseudo-monthly schedule from there.
CannibalKon
MC name: Cannibal_Kon

Re: Theater events!

If I'm free on those days then I would love to do this! I don't know if it'll be any help but I say we should do it!

Return to “Idea Archives”