Cassondra Ann Miller

RP Name:

Khristianna Vilette "Motionless" Ashmore

MC Username:

Raepriest

Time Zone:

Central Standard Time

Number of hours available:

Most of the day. The only time I really wouldn't be available is in the event that I'm hanging out with someone, or sleeping and I can be reached on skype at any point if needed.

Are you in any leadership positions in-game?

Khristianna is the Vice Premier of all of Toro~ She once acted as Premier, but handed the position back when the previous Premier returned, and is now happily returned to her former position. She also heads the P&R department of the government.

What can you bring to the GM team?

Well, as I'm applying for GM-B, I want to incorporate a lot of fun new builds, that I see adding a lot of extra roleplay elements to Toro. I have a million and one ideas, and a whole lot of time to do them. A few of them, are a community center, an underwater powerplant (turbines that use the ocean current to constantly produce energy. Ocean currents being more reliable than wind, it should produce a massive amount of power) and some future P&R department builds that will definitely make Toro an even prettier place.

Also soon, I'm going to be in charge of building some windmill parks, that I'm going to add small food stands to. The food will not be spawned in. It is made within the P&R department, from ingredients acquired through player shops, to spread the money around a little bit. All profits are going to pay the members of the P&R department, to buy more ingredients, and if anything is left, to be put back into a fund to help small businesses get on their feet.

I'd also like to add in things such as (But not limited to) A bowling alley type deal, Clubs, and places for people to hang out, for additional RP benefit. I heavily believe in festivals and carnivals and making sure that everyone has fun. Not to mention Balls, and Galas, and fancy events that I'd like to plan an add in as well.

My other ideas aren't under the tab that I'm applying for, but things like a WIN job center-esque type deal (Where everyone that has a position open sends that information to a main source, and that source holds all of the records). I was thinking about implementing a real estate business as well, but someone mentioned that before I did, so I don't take the credit for that idea at all. I think more jobs in general with easier access to finding them is just a good idea in general.

So basically all I really have to offer is an adequate building skill, and a wide variety of ideas that may or may not be useful.

What is one weakness in yourself that might hinder your ability to moderate?

My main weakness, is that I'm a procrastinator. Terribly so. I usually wait until the last second to get something done. Though if I have people working on and helping me with what I'm doing (which rarely ever happens), its not quite as bad and I'm able to go ahead and start to work on the project, usually finishing either before time, or right on time.

Another thing is that I'm a slow builder. Whereas someone (not like me) can take five minutes and whip up this extraordinary thing, I sit back and take my time with it, adding as many details as I can as I go along. In my opinion it makes for a better-looking project, and I want to make sure that I don't forget anything, but its an inconvenience to everyone else.

Though everything moves a hundred times quicker with world edit.

With GM powers, what is one aspect of the server you would change?

As I mentioned earlier I'd like to add in more recreational activities. Which I was actually working on previous to wanting to apply for GM-B, but I figure that with that responsibility, I could do a lot more than I ever planned to. And more quickly at that!

In creating more recreational activities, I'm hoping to create more jobs for players, and I'm also hoping to create a program that takes all of those job openings and reign that information in to one office area, so that it would be easier for players to find a job. With my first character Raevyn, she went searching around for about a month in real time and was unable to find a job. And to be honest, she never did. She simply married, and was well taken care of. So I'd like to create a program to make it simpler for players to find openings in jobs. The details still need to be worked out though.

I'd like more festivals and happy events than doom and gloom events simply because of the fact that (despite the way I dress) I find that Doom and gloom events are depressing, though I understand that they're necessary for plotline advancement. So therefore, I'm not complaining, just saying that an increased amount of festivals and balls would ease some of the depression.

( I understand that I listed these earlier within the application, and apologize for repeating myself, but I believe that these topics apply in both of those discussion categories)

Previous experiences:

I was the co-owner of a server called NefasCraft. It was a faction and raiding server. Which, if anybody reading this has been in charge of a Factions and Raiding server, you understand the amount of crap that comes with that. Especially being a female co-owner of one. (Not saying its all bad though~ In fact I had a lot of fun.) From the amount of chaos that came from helping manage that, I forged my ability to direct and lead people in the proper way that they were supposed to go. Sometimes that involves tough love, and sometimes involves being understanding and taking care of people. Nevertheless, the people that I watched over were always taken care of whether they liked the way I handled it or not.

I remained the Co-Owner of Nefas for two years before we finally had to close it.

Being the co-owner I was taught to use World Edit, but never got around to regioning, or voxel or any of that. (Though I am willing to learn so I may do things for myself and not have to rely on anything but someone else's permission)
And I've also been a part of the Event Team for a few months and have worked on events not released yet, and a few that have already taken place. Such as the steamboat I built for a carnival that came to town, and things of that nature.

Other:

I honestly love Toro to death, and want to see it prosper and flourish to its fullest potential. Hopefully I can be a part of helping it reach that. I look forward to hearing back from you guys~

- *~*Raepriest*~*
Heart
MC name: MissHeartx

Re: *~*~*Raepriest's GM-B Application*~*~*

Return to “Accepted Applications”