~Tyrael Acheron's VA~

Do you think this character would be a suitable villian?

I do believe this player will add fair and enjoyable Villainous RP.
83%
I do not believe this player contributes to the communities' RP.
17%

Total votes: 12

MCBTVHALO
MC name: MCBTVHALO

~Tyrael Acheron's VA~

General Questions

MC Name: xX_MCBTVHALO_Xx

Character Name: Tyrael Acheron

Character's Age: 21

Character Alignment: Neutral Evil

Why do you believe you are such alignment? Tyrael doesn't really plan on killing anyone, but he will do anything to get what he wants. He wants to test and make sure his experiments are working properly, and if he needs to torture people to get his tests done, then he'll do it.

Character Race: Human

Have you read and are familiar with all server rules and villain rules? Yes I am both familiar with both server and villian rules. I am also on the Event Building Team.

What specific evils does your character plan on commiting? List the number of each Evil you would like to be considered for, and specifically when/why you need them:

Mostly 3, and lesser 2. I chose 3 because he would be trying to convince people that what he is doing could benefit the human race. He is quite insane, he could do some destruction of property, but it's not likely it would happen.

What sort of Villain are you looking to be?:

I would like Tyrael to be a villian where nobody knows what he is planning to do next. Tyrael spends lots of time by himself researching, planning, testing, etc. I like to be hidden in the shadows, maybe even possibly go out in public, but not do anything at all. Then on one random day, people would notice that someone or something is missing and they come back with an arm replaced with a Pixelmon's arm/wing. I'm also wanting Tyrael to be a villian where he makes his victims/test subjects feel the pain during the tests/surgery. He wants them to feel the change in their bodies, which means he wants them to feel their body parts being cut off and replaced with new ones. This is what he calls "The Rebirth of a new age of people." Like how a mother feels pain when giving birth to a newborn baby.

Why do you as a player wish to play a villain? I never played as a villian before, and I have seen many people play as villians on the server before and I find it to be quite enjoyable! I have planned on making Tyrael a villian in the first place, and I hope I can make him a very interesting character to RP with.

Biography: (3-5 paragraphs)

Tyrael came to Toro looking for a new way to start his life, a new adventure. He met many friends when he first arrived and they have all been very kind and nice to him. One night he met a new person, a Pixelmon to be exact, named Sal. They started having a conversation that lead to them talking about humans and Pixelmon. She explained to Tyrael that humans lack the capabilities to completely understand Pixelmon. The only way that Humans can communicate is through training on the battlefield and through friendships.

They were talking about how Pixelmon are far greater than humans because of all the abilities they have, compared to what humans cannot do. For instance, she explained how humans can't stare into the sun for very long while she can see straight through it's core and not even have to look away. After their talk, Tyrael put this into great thought. What if he could make it to where people can communicate with Pixelmon? This causes Tyrael to go into great thought, and he ran home that night with many questions.

Tyrael goes home and begins researching to see if any of his questions will be answered. Not finding much of anything, he begins to grow mad and angry with himself. Day after day, night after night he researches both Human and Pixelmon genetics and has yet to find anything. Growing a little insane from knowledge and little sleep, he decides that the only option he has is to put his knowledge into use. He begins to appreciate the human body through his research, and he claims that his tests would be perfect if the body he claimed was perfect in it's own way. This would mean the skin is nice and smooth, the hair is soft, the eyes are round and shiny, creepy stuff like that. To this day he goes out to find the "perfect" test subjects for his tests to hopefully find the answer to his never-ending question "Can humans fully understand Pixelmon?" He may never know, but he will have to keep trying through Trial and Error... no matter how long it takes him..

What moral boundaries does your character have, if any? Tyrael loves kids, so he might/might not test on them. It just depends on the situation.

What are some notable strengths of your character? Tyrael is a loyal friend to anyone who gets to know him. Tyrael can trick people, or just straight up force you with a weapon or Pixelmon to be his test subject and he will do anything to make it happen.

What are some notable weaknesses of your character? He can go out of control sometimes. With the lack of sleep and the knowledge he has shoved in his brain day by day, I'd be out of control too if I was him. Out of control being just plain crazy, as in he laughs maniacally and he would chase someone down with a scalpel in his hand.

Is your character loyal or does he turn around and back stab people? To what extent? Tyrael is a person that is loyal to someone and he then asks them to help him with a project that could lead them to severe harm. If they say no, of course he would take them away anyways and torture them. He can trick people to thinking that he is really a nice normal guy, but he wants to take you and make you one of his test subjects.

Open Response
Answer these five questions IC as if you were accepted for the evils you applied for. We will be watching for power-gaming, meta-gaming or anything unrealistic.

You hear the doorbell ring outside your door and head to open it. An angry looking woman with a large machoke you can only assume to be a bodyguard, stands at the door way. She begins jabbing a finger at your chest and threatening you to pay your rent. What do you do next? Tyrael would smile and look at the woman with an evil grin on his face. He would then tell her that he would pay the rent when he gets the money. The woman would grow angry and she would probably want the money to be paid this instant. Tyrael would then notice that the woman would seem "tense" and would ask if she would like a drink. If she accepts, Tyrael would poison the drink and give it to her, leading her to be strapped on an empty table in a dark room with him staring into her eyes, waiting for her to awaken before testing. If she declines then he would try to fight her Machoke with his Pixelmon. If he fails, he would do the time to pay his dues. If he wins, he would set her to sleep before she runs off with his Snorlax and take her to his "testing grounds".

While staying at a nearby inn, you happen to overhear two men talking about a heist. You can't make out too many details but they seem to be struggling to find another member to help. What do you do next? Tyrael would probably grow angry for overhearing their conversation while he tries to study, so he would go down and have a chat with them. He would knock on their door and tell them to quiet down while he tries to study. If they grow angry and tell him to bugger off with their conversation, Tyrael would tell them that they don't know who their messing with. More than likely they would do this because they wouldn't want anyone to overhear their heist conversation. If they decide to fight with Pixelmon, he would tell them that there is no reason to fight over a silly conversation that he wasn't even intrested in. If they appologize, Tyrael would ask if they would like to talk somewhere else, and if they accept, he would chloroform them and drag them to his chambers for testing. If they said no and they would keep it down, he would exit the room, but he would send out his Igglybuff and tell it to use sing while covering his ears, making the two men fall asleep which allows him to take them to his chambers for testing.

An old woman has fallen down on the route. She calls for you to help her. You noticed she has nothing but a purse on her but littered around her feet are fainted Pixelmon. What do you do next? Tyrael would walk to the old woman on the ground and he would just smile. He would tell the woman that he knows a solution to her problem, and that she wouldn't have to worry about falling again. If she accepts, Tyrael would pick her up off the ground and try to put her to sleep with chloroform or a syringe, leading her to his chambers for testing. If she declines and stays on the ground, Tyrael would say "Suit yourself then.." and he would leave her there, not even bothering with her stuff at all.

Team Noir strikes again! You were walking along the route when up ahead you notice a pit hole trap where voices are screaming for help. Two people dressed in black and red stand over the hole and laugh maniacally. What do you do next? Tyrael would walk up to them and they would notice that someone was behind them observing the situation. They would probably ask who he was and he would answer. Tyrael would then probably laugh because of their silly deed that they have done and say something like "Is that the best you could do?" Tyrael would probably explain to them his own ideas of evil, lets say his "persuasion to make them do what he wants idea" and they would take that into consideration. Noting that they now know his plans, he would have to get rid of them somehow. Tyrael would probably distract them by leading them towards the hole they created by telling them that they should go to their boss and explain to them a new plan for complete domination. They would hopefully fall in the hole with the other two people stuck in there and Tyrael would laugh, saying something like "You really thought I was going to let you foil with my plans? Pah!" If they however noticed the hole they were being lead to, then they would maybe try to escape him by hitting his gut or something to release his grip on their shoulders. If they battled, if Tyrael won, he would throw them down the whole and laugh. If he lost, he would be thrown down the whole and they would laugh.

A while walking along the sidewalk in Aurelia, a boy in his early teens bumps into you. He has an air of arrogance and he scowls at you only for a moment before continuing to walk. When you pat down your jacket pockets, you've noticed your wallet missing. What do you do next? Tyrael would follow the boy, not coming into contact or even in his line of sight until the boy got to a place where he was by himself. Tyrael would then sneak behind him and tap on his shoulder. If the boy looked behind him to see Tyrael standing there, Tyrael would say Hi and probably say that he would like his wallet back. If the boy refuses, which he would do anyways, Tyrael would say something like "Very well then." and he would sigh, knowing that this kid took his wallet and he would have to do something drastic to get it back. He would ask the kid if he could do a trade instead to get it back. If the boy accepts the trade, he would offer something like a Heavy Ball for his wallet. The Heavy Ball has sleeping powder in it that when opened, the boy would hopefully fall asleep and he could take the boy to testing. If the boy declines, Tyrael would frown and send out his Igglybuff, making the boy sleep and wait for his utter demise.
MCBTVHALO
MC name: MCBTVHALO

Re: ~Tyrael Acheron's VA~

Hey guys, I have made some changes to my VA due to some recent changes of applying super-powers. Please re-read the application and vote at the top. Thank you so much for reading and I will see you guys on the server!
tiffmagius
MC name: tiffmagius

Do you know the applicant IC/OOC?
Yes! I've RP'd with his character a few times and have enjoyed them all, and I talk to him often on skype and TS. vuv

Do you think the applicant will follow the VA rules?
Of course! I know he will ;v; (If he doesn't I'll yell at him, and beat him up with a carrot.)

Does the applicant break character and bring OOC into RP?
No! Not at all! he's a very good RPer ;v;

Would the applicant willingly put himself into a situation they would might not win?
Oh, I'm really sure! Playing a villain like this would mean he'd have to get into situations he might not win. I'm sure he's probably been in positions he didn't think would happen.

Is the applicant's RP generally fun for everyone?
I can't speak for everyone, but I think it is. He seems to get involved with everyone who comes up to him, and I haven't ever seen anyone complain about him ICly or OOCly.

Are the evils chosen for the character relevant to the character? If not which ones?
I believe so! From what I've seen so far, he would really really need to be able to convince and lie and things ICly for trust from people. I think they're perfect for his character.

Please provide a screenshot (s) of an RP session with the applicant.
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/ ... 7ou6zj.png
discord: tiffy#4730
atonofkittys
MC name: a_ton_of_kittys

This VA has now been locked for review!
atonofkittys
MC name: a_ton_of_kittys

HALO! I love Tyrael as this super-creepy researcher dude. You've already creeped out Toro a whole bunch already. I can't wait to see more! Your VA has been...

Return to “Accepted Applications”