Carter's VA

Do you believe this player will add enjoyable Villainous RP?

I do believe this player will add fair and enjoyable Villainous RP.
100%
I do not believe this player contributes to the communities' RP.
No votes

Total votes: 7

ijevinator
MC name: ijevinator

Carter's VA

General Questions

MC Name:ijevinator
Character Name:Carter Kane/Officer Kane
Character's Age:19
Character Alignment:Chaotic Good
Why do you believe you are such alignment?:After seeing Aeiden's form of dealing with Blackslash's suicide, Carter has decided he will no longer be limited by the law, but will always do what he's doing for the greater good.
Character Race:Human.
Have you read and are familiar with all server rules and villain rules?: Yes, I have, and I agree to abide by them.
What specific evils does your character plan on commiting? List the number of each Evil you would like to be considered for, and specifically when/why you need them:

#1. Lock-picking & Theft & Breaking & Entering
Upon learning of Blackslash's death, Carter thinks someone needs to carry on his legacy, and has chosen himself. Though he will not use Blackslash's name, he will aim to be like Blackslash, just a little more Chaotic. As a result,Carter may need to obtain items or information, requiring him to do this. He doesn't plan to do this often.
2. Arson/Destruction of Property
Carter will try to not to this rather often, but will resort to it if it seems necessary. For an example, he might have to do something destructive as a distraction, or for means of assaulting a villain, hopefully a Team Noir member, but may have to resort to attacking others if needed.
3. Corruption
Carter may need to bribe the officials, as he may need someone respected to say he was never there, or he may need to bribe an official for the reason of getting him to do something, as Carter may have to manipulate some.
What sort of Villain are you looking to be?: Carter wishes to become a vigilante type villain, no longer caring for the law.
Why do you as a player wish to play a villain?: I wish for Carter to play a villain, or, vigilante if you will, because I don't want to him to be restricted by the law. I want Carter to have the ability to do illegal things, reaching his main objective of getting revenge on Team Noir.
Biography: (3-5 paragraphs)

Carter was born on July 13, 990 ((I use this date, because when using /Torotime, it says 1009, him being 19...)), Celestial Town, Sinnoh. His mother, Sadie Kane was a kind and loving woman, with passion for pixelmon. His father, Julius Kane was never there much, as he had long shifts in the mines, making a living for our family. This, however, was not an important part in Carter's life story.

He too, like his mother, loved pixelmon. Not being able to afford a pixelball, he had a wild shinx as a best friend. Some times, they'd go in the cave for a while, and shinx would always defend him against the wild pixelmon. He knew the shinx for 6 years, him being 5 when he met the shinx. Upon the day before his ninth birthday, he went to the spot where he would normally meet his shinx, and instead, found in shinx's place, a Luxio. Carter was smart enough to put two and two together. The luxio looked like shinx, just more powerful and bigger. The Luxio, also, walked to the left of Carter, as he would most days. From these hints, he deducted that the Luxio was, indeed, Shinx, just evolved.

Carter lixed with the Luxio for 5 more years, totalling the Luxio's life age to 11, plus the time before they met.
Suprised that Luxio had not evolved yet, during their normal stroll in the cave, they met a hiker. The hiker gave him two gifts. One being a pixelball, the other being a brochure, a brochure of Toro. They set off as soon as they could,stopping only once to see his parents. Upon telling his parents his plan, they gave him a gift. It was another pixelball, a pixelball containing a Turtwig.

In Toro, Carter had many great adventures. His first being his first encounter with Team Noir. Which was tiresome, seeing at the grunt wouldn't tell them what they needed to know. He explored Toro for quite a long time, to come back to Aurelia and see a few people in front of the Police Station of Aurelia. They talked, for a bit, and then Carter had signed a charter for helping build Adamas. He thought, having to much time on his hands, he'd be a good help. And that's the day Reaper Z arrived. He was talking to two prisoners, each members of Team Noir. Upon hearing an explosion, Carter instantly went to the place the explosion came from. And, once he saw the death of Henry Norstrum, he swore vengeance upon Team Noir.

At that time, he'd met Blackslash. First, Carter thought of Blackslash of nothing more than a villain, then discovered that Blackslash did what he did for the greater good of Toro. Time passed, a lot of time, infact, until the day he saw a man on top of a roof, ready to jump, next to Aeiden Bishop. He became curious, and left, being told to do so by Aeiden. Upon returning, he saw niether of them on the roof, and heard a lot outside of the pixelcenter, when he was eavesdropping. Carter detucted, from what happened, that the man jumped. He then went to Aeiden, who gave him the message it was a matter of national security. Carter was later told, it was none other than Blackslash, leading up to what happens now. Carter wishes to become the next Blackslash. However, more chaotic, more effective, and under the name of Sable. He is now so emotionally broken from some of the events that occurred to him, that his emotions and moods easily get tossed around. Yet he still knows good from bad, and has decided he needs to become something bigger than a cop. Someone actually effective.

What moral boundaries does your character have, if any?: Carter will not kill, unless, of course, we're talking about members of Team Noir. He will not steal/destroy the property of anyone innocent.
What are some notable strengths of your character?: Carter is determined. He will not stop until he has done what he believe he's meant to do, which, as stated multiple times, is finish Team Noir. He has a strong opinion of what's right and what's wrong, which could be seen as a strength or a weakness, depending on what perspective you're viewing it from.
What are some notable weaknesses of your character?: Carter will do anything for his friends and loved one, even sacrificing cities, possibly. Those he likes, he will stand up for and stick by, those he doesn't, he couldn't care less of what fate awaits them.
Is your character loyal or does he turn around and back stab people? To what extent?: Carter is loyal to a fault. He will never back stab his friends, not random people off the street. Those he believes will back stab him, he will aim to back stab them, but only when it comes to getting what he wants.

Open Response
Answer these five questions IC as if you were accepted for the evils you applied for. We will be watching for power-gaming, meta-gaming or anything unrealistic.

You hear the doorbell ring outside your door and head to open it. An angry looking woman with a large machoke you can only assume to be a bodyguard, stands at the door way. She begins jabbing a finger at your chest and threatening you to pay your rent. What do you do next?
Carter would smile to the woman and invite her inside, gesturing for her to sit down on his couch. He would then go to the kitchen and reach for the cabinet he keeps his money in, and hand it to the woman, inviting her to stay a while, as Carter would prefer not to make enemies with those not worth his time. Besides, he thought, it would be nice to have allies with money.

While staying at a nearby inn, you happen to overhear two men talking about a heist. You can't make out too many details but they seem to be struggling to find another member to help. What do you do next?
Carter would order a drink, and listen to the two men for a while, until he's heard their plans. He'd then stand up and set his hands down on the table with a sly smile "You two need to work on whispering. I'm in. If I get half the loot . Not one third, not a quarter. A half." he'd then continue to negotiate with the men, planning on arriving in a ski mask, as he would not dare showing up in his Sable outfit, seeing as the men have seen his face, and taking all of the loot, later returning it to the place it was stolen.

An old woman has fallen down on the route. She calls for you to help her. You noticed she has nothing but a purse on her but littered around her feet are fainted Pixelmon. What do you do next?
Carter walks up to the woman and help her up, gathering the items that have escaped from her purse, and give them back to the woman. Flashing a smile, Carter would walk away, hoping the woman isn't anything like granny smith, the team Noir member who turned out to be anything but a peaceful old lady, the day of Team Noir's return.

Team Noir strikes again! You were walking along the route when up ahead you notice a pit hole trap where voices are screaming for help. Two people dressed in black and red stand over the hole and laugh maniacally. What do you do next?
Carter would instantly become furious, seeing Team Noir members, he would assault both of them straight-up, not considering the people in the pit hole. After the Team Noir members are deposed of, he would then walk away, forgetting about the people in the hole in the heat of the moment. ((Of course, should this have been a real, in game fight, I'd roll and what not when attacking.))

A while walking along the sidewalk in Aurelia, a boy in his early teens bumps into you. He has an air of arrogance and he scowls at you only for a moment before continuing to walk. When you pat down your jacket pockets, you've noticed your wallet missing. What do you do next?
Carter would slyly walk up to the teen, grabbing to the scruff of his neck, and turning him around "The wallet. Now. And, if I'm feeling generous, I'll let you off with minor bruises." He'd threaten the boy with eyes shooting daggers, of course, this was all for intimidation, as he'd rather not want to be seen hitting a boy in the middle of the street.

((Sorry if I haven't explained most of the reasons I want Carter to become a villain as it was hard to fit even some of it into 5 paragraphs. Thanks to Sparkey for the help with the poll!))
Last edited by ijevinator on Wed May 07, 2014 5:21 pm, edited 8 times in total.
SparkeySummers
MC name: ___

Re: Carter's VA

Well it's nice too see that someone wishes to continue what my character started! Also the name 'Red Hood' is a character within the DC Universe so you may want to consider changing that (Just a friendly nod). Oh, and you'll need a poll so we can vote.
ijevinator

Yeah, was considering that for a bit, couldn't think of anything. Changed it, now, but, as noted in the bottom bit, I'm sort of a noob to posting. Don't really know how to add polls.
SparkeySummers
MC name: ___

That's fine, just go to the bottom whilst editing your post and there should be an option for 'Add poll'. Select that and then add the two options listed in one of Peaches messages I believe.
ijevinator

Alright, thanks for the help!

Return to “Villain Application Archives”