What do you guys want to see?

Thovian
MC name: Thovian

What do you guys want to see?

Hello again! Just posting to inform you all of a few things and to ask a question or two.

Firstly, I've just been given full permissions so now I can help with any issues that you guys may have. If you happen to have an issue but no one is online, just send me a PM and I'll try and get on as soon as possible!

Secondly, I'll be creating a Player Relations Application that anyone who wants to join the PR team can fill out, I'll review and well see if you get accepted. These positions would include advertising Toro and handling technical issues in the Forums and Server.

Now onto the question!

We're moving towards a balanced set of RP between Server and Forums. And we want to make events for both that you the player will enjoy! So, if you have any requests for Forum Events, such as ones like the action packed Riding Out the Storm, or something bit more calm like A Day In The Cafe, to anything violent or thrilling, like a plane crash and survival, or even something else, feel free to post what you want.

As for Server Events, the exact same dynamic applies. You can feel free to request, generate, suggest, anything that you think would be cool to see and experience.

So the question is, what do you guys want to see?
sharky801
MC name: sharky801

Re: What do you guys want to see?

Well seeing as I'm quite new and I'm sure there's been a lot of discussion about gyms/elite four league type stuff
But I for one am very interested in either participating in the league or being a leader.

If I put forth the effort into building a gym or becoming a leader would others also?
Heart
MC name: MissHeartx

Re: What do you guys want to see?

I can tell you about the Official Pixelmon League!

The only way to become a gym leader, is but partaking in a tournament for a town with a gym or being chosen by the leader of that town. Basically, gyms are within the settlements/cities/villages and it is up to the leader/founder how the gym leader is picked. Once a leader is chosen, they will be getting a visit from someone who is part of the Official Pixelmon League. This character will decide if the gym is fit to be apart of Toro's league and is the one to give out the badges.

As for the Elite Four, they will be determined once there are 8 gyms which completes the league. Eventually we may allow for unofficial gyms but not just yet.

Hoped that helped! ^^

Return to “Server Feedback Archives”