MetalSpartan659's GM Application

MetalSpartan659
MC name: PrimalMudkip

MetalSpartan659's GM Application

Full Name: Austin Storm Halling

RP Name: Austin Hale

MC Username: MetalSpartan659

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time

Number of hours available: Now that its summer i'm available all the time on Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. And as for Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, i'm at Football from 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM (EST)

Are you in any leadership positions in-game? I am a long standing Officer in the RTMP and am a good advocate to General Jay.

What can you bring to the GM team? I can bring experience and a bright attitude and smile to whatever I put my mind to. And I don't mind spending time on the little things, it's all about helping players in the end anyways right?

What is one weakness in yourself that might hinder your ability to moderate? Probably my extremely long fuse because I try to refrain from harsh punishment if at all possible but when that fuse does blow out I tend to get a little carried away.

With GM powers, what is one aspect of the server you would change? I would probably change the player base and advertise on websites about how amazing the server is. I would also probably build some more areas and have quests and diverse things. It's kind of hard for me to type what I would do out, i'm more of a talkative person.

Previous experiences: Admin on Dynamic Pixelmon server, I was event leader and I built the places for my events I also did multiple things with Quests and Custom NPC's. I also was an Admin for a Percy Jackson server called Bodzcraft, now called Crafters Legacy. (i'm still friends with the Owner and New Owner) I did builds for them with Manhattan and the Greek Temples and Cabins. If you want I can show some albums of my builds.

Other: Skype is (patriotsfootball86)

Return to “Inactive Applications”