MC name: SilverRazor388

SilverRazor's Event Team Actors Application

MC Username: SilverRazor388
Time Zone: Eastern Standard
Number of hours available: 0-3 on weekdays but on weekends more like 1-5
RP Name: Henry Norstrum
RP Age: 24
Are you in any leadership positions in-game? No
Define meta-gaming, and give two examples. Meta=gaming is using information learned OOC and using it like you learned it IC. This type of rping is mainly used with inexperienced players or people trying to gain information by any means necessary. 1. A player tells everyone OOC about his character's weakness. Another player online decides to use that weakness against him since he doesn't like the character. 2. On an event day, an event team member tells a non team member about the event that's going to occur. The non member then goes IC and tells all of his character's friends about the event, ruining the surprise in the process.
Define power-gaming, and give two examples. Power gaming is being in god mode without actually being in god mode. You do whatever you want because you're invincible. This mainly occurs in inexperienced players or used as a last resort. 1. A character sees his nemesis walking along the road. He decides to ask him to fight. The nemesis agrees and starts fighting. The original character keeps trying to punch but the other guy keeps saying "That missed," or "I didn't feel a thing." 2. This power gaming comes straight from the whitelist applications. The guys character has worked out his entire life. He would always exercise and if he got into a fight it would once again be "That missed," or
"I never felt it."
Explain the difference between IC and OOC. OOC is being yourself. You can talk about anything you want that is reasonable. You also don't have to deal with quotation marks or the asterisks. IC is completely the opposite, but with one added bonus. That being, accidently finding yourself in OOC. Of course you now have those pesky quotations and asterisks but those become a second nature before long. But IC is mainly being your character. Who you would want to be if not yourself. It's an escape from the fears and stresses of reality. It's kind of an escape. But you can never get away from quotes and asterisks.
What can you bring to the Actors team? I found it hard to think about this. I thought upon it for about 5 minutes but finally decided on something. I can bring an ordinary person. I have seen friends of mine who are afraid to talk to the Event Team members. It's like going on a server for the first time and talking to the Owner. It's scary. Plus some of the people who are new have never known the Event Team members before they were on the Team. But I have made friends with some of the people I think are here to stay.
What is one weakness in yourself that might hinder your ability to work on this team? Just like I stated on my whitelist application, my opposite spectrum ring is incompetent players. It's really annoying when you have to explain it 20 times to one person. And then it gets even worse when another shows up. You have to repeat another and before you can produce a sigh of relief another shows up. And another. And another. You should get the point by now.
Create one unique idea for an Event you would like to create and be a part of as an Event Actor. Minimum of two paragraphs, specifically including information about event-only characters A man is running the down the road to Ferrite. His name is Tyler Reiner and he has a message for all of the players. He finally arrives at his destination. He delivers a message to all of the trainers of Toro. "A tournament is to be held on Volcano Island in one week exactly." He continues, "Anyone can come, but all must battle." The man leaves where he has been talking. One week passes quickly and the trainers go to Volcano Island. They all find a colossus coliseum on the island and walk inside. Several minutes pass before it goes dark. Every trainer is transported into a tight fitting space. Then a light rushes in. They look out to see another trainer before them. This the start of the tournament and it goes on until two trainers are left. The battle ends after a while. Then a door opens and a familiar man walks out. "You might think of me to be Tyler Reiner but I am his brother, Jacob." His brother comes after him with their matching red hair and green eyes. But Jacob is taller and a lot more muscular. But one notable difference is Jacob's black robes and Tyler's white ones. Then a stage comes from the arena and Jacob steps on it. "Thank you all for participating in the Battle Coliseum!" He continues, "There will be one in every region!" His brother comes up next him "Now that this one is finished you can go back to your lives, or you can find us in any region from Kanto to Kalos!" Just then the lights turn off again and the trainers find themselves outside. The coliseum's doors are now locked, waiting for it to be transported to the next region.
Previous experiences: Once again like my whitelist application I was in a L.A.R.P group. That's about the only experience I bring to the table so I might have to have some training, but on the other I may not. As for the staff side of things I have been Co-Owner on one server and admin on another. But that's pretty much my experience.
Other comments or concerns: If I do not make it into the Event Team I give you permission to use the event I have provided for this application. I just ask to have some credit and awareness before you use it. But other wise that's the end of the application! Thank you for your time and energy that you put into reviewing this application.
Heart
MC name: MissHeartx

Re: SilverRazor's Event Team Actors Application

Hi there! Can you also apply for RP Trainer? On staff, our actors and trainers are the same people.

Thanks and good luck!

~Heart
SilverRazor388
MC name: SilverRazor388

Sure thing, thanks for replying!
Heart
MC name: MissHeartx

Welcome to the team!!

Return to “Accepted Applications”