What kind of Pokémon are you?

haveyouseenmyhat
MC name: haveyouseenmyhat

What kind of Pokémon are you?

6 generations
18 years
718 Pokémon

My question for you, trainers of Toro, is what Pokémon would you be? And, what Pokémon would your Toro character(s) be?

Now, I'm not asking which one's your favorite, or which one you think is the coolest or the cutest...and let's be real, legendaries are too cool for us mortals.

What kind of Pokémon am I?
Well, the mischievous, cunning Hat that I am could only possibly be a Mismagius!~ (It even wears a hat!)

If you couldn't tell, I'm pretty much an actual Gengar already... -Xander
W-well...S-Snorunt seems a lot like me, I-I guess... -Troy
I would say Nidoking, but Nat would say I'm Nidoqueen... I'm not picky. -Nathan

(Bonus points if you know the song referenced in the title...!)
Kampfkater
MC name: Kampfkater

Re: What kind of Pokémon are you?

OoooO, this is fun.

...And kinda tricky...
Erm, I think I'd be... Porygon, considering I spent half my day staring at the server console.
Theodore'd be a Slaking, considering he is old and grumpy, yeah... That is right.
Erik however, well, I think Buizel would fit quite well.

Yes, that's all I have to say, sounds good enough.
FrogVoice
MC name: TheKevCoP

Well, what a nice thread, allow me to contribute.

So I would see myself as an Espurr actually. I guess we both can do the creepy stare pretty well.
For my Prof. I would go with Alakazam, I mean did you see the ridiculous amount of PhDs he has?
And for his other personality, the Firestarter, I would go with Houndoom. Why? Well, a dark-fire type that's said to bring destruction and incredible pain? Sounds about right.
No waifu, no laifu.
kcband36
MC name: kcband36

What kind of pokemon am I... I think I would be a Empleon. I like the coldness plus I am a fan of the sciences, so his typing matches me well. Not to mention he looks classy, who doesn't like a pokemon that looks classy?
As for Vincents, I would say probopass for obvious reasons. Elizabeth's is banette for a deeper reason.
She was abandoned by her parents to live with her Grandmother for all of her life until arriving to Toro, the same abandonment is see in banette. Not to mention banette's appearance has a zipped up mouth, also symbolic of Elizabeth for Grandmother tried to keep her obedient and her mouth shut. Effectively raising Elizabeth up to be a "Doll" for a man to choose to marry later in life. Finally banette is a ghost type which Elizabeth has a fascination with along with psychic types.

Tl;dr:
Me = Empleon
Vincent = Probopass
Elizabeth = Banette
misthuntercodi
MC name: misthuntercodi

me, im definately an absol, because i dont have a lot of friends, and im a blessing in disguise.

Zane is more of an aipomb, because he's fun, and acrobatic.
Chazzy
MC name: Gizrocks/Gizboulders

I would most likey be a dragonite, I have a cuddly apperance but I can easliy get fiesty if need be.

I think Chaz would probalby be a Delibird, mainly because he always gives gifts to others for no real apparent reasons, and hes downright friendly.
yo

Return to “General Discussion Archives”