SaulJoker's Support Team App

SaulJoker
MC name: SaulJoker

SaulJoker's Support Team App

Hey Heart and Kampf! I seen that since you are the new Head Admins, I figured we would need to update the support team. That is why I am applying today.

Full Name: Saul Varela Rodriguez
MC Username: SaulJoker
Time Zone: GMT
Number of hours available: 3-4 hours on weekdays, 5-6 on weekends if I am not doing anything. On holidays I should be on most of the time.
What can you bring to the Support team?
New Ideas. I want to make the support team as easy to communicate with and as easy to understand, so people are able to solve their problems easily. Good Feedback. When anyone has a question or is uncertain of something, I try to do some research on it and answer them to the best of my abillity.
Previous experiences: I have been a Moderator on a server before, and a Helper aswell. Although I was offered a position on another server, I declined it since I wasn't too fond of the staff there.
Other: Hopefully the Support Team can get something going etc. Maybe even make a tutorial on the server?
Heart
MC name: MissHeartx

Re: SaulJoker's Support Team App

Hey there!

Thanks for your interest, but we do not have a need for a support team since our player base is so small. Eventually we will and your application will be reviewed again.

See you around the server.

~Heart

Return to “Support Team”