Happy New Years!

Community Discussion, talk about whatever!
kcband36
MC name: kcband36

Happy New Years!

Happy New Years to everyone in the Toro Community, may the community thrive and grow as we enter 2014!
Cheers!
SaulJoker
MC name: SaulJoker

Re: Happy New Years!

Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a good 2013, because 2014 is going to be even better!
kcband36

Happy new Years! Cheers!
Happy New Years to all! I wish you all a good year to come, and for those whom are like I, I deeply wish that I may still be around for a third post! This community has grown into something amazing. If you asked me a year ago where Toro would be by now I would have never guess how much we all have grown! We may have had low numbers during the holidays but it will now hopefully be back to normal! From dealing with item issues, to people leaving, this server has endured many challenges and stuck it through. Let us not dwell on those who we lost this year but focus on all the new friends we made and those who embraced the community! Cheers!
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

wow necro. gravedigging thread . pls ban kc!! /s
Happy NEW YEARS as well I guess :3 I'm not as fancy worded as our Fourm GM, but, yeah! ^ u ^ Toro's totally really grown since I've first joined, and like, wow, I just love you all. ♥
CannibalKon
MC name: Cannibal_Kon

I AM BAD WORDING.

HAPPY NEW YEARS TORO
Vernon
MC name: MirroredPanda
Discord: MirroredPanda#6969

Ah....It's great to be here with you all for the New-Years. I know I'm not the oldest member, nor am I the youngest, but I have to say, this server is so amazing. I can't remember being so attached to so many people that I've only met online. You all make me feel happy, and I really hope I can do as much as I can for you all in this coming year. It brings a tear to my eye to see such a great community....Thank you all.

~From Vernon (Verbnob) Z. [MadEye_Zier(Netlia Odoyaka);Senthura(Edgar Penn)]
evildandis
MC name: evildandis

Happy new years!!!
kcband36

It seems as if each year I do this the yearly message gets longer! By time 2020 comes around I’m going to need Snow’s writing skills to make the message. I personally cannot believe the amount of new friends and family this community gained this year. Many people have different views on Toro on when the golden years are, but, I think we all can agree this was one of the best years we have had. From the creation of Tyrian to the memorable events such as the Halloween spooks, Toro has made memories for all that will stick for a lifetime. Last year I spoke of how much our server has endured, but this year I want us to look forward in our goals. So the theme for 2016 for me will be what a little game that became larger than life focuses on…

Determination

That’s right, I am talking about Undertale from Toby Fox. Determination was the driving force behind everything in his RPG with a twist. Each year people make New Year's resolutions and never commit to them, but, Undertale has showed me that everyone needs determination to make their commitments and dreams true. Toro has had many projects in the past that haven’t been completed and this is the year they will be finished. I personally will be finishing the reformation of the forums and updating the Toro Wiki. So let us not stroll into 2016, rather let us run full force into it with determination. With the bonds we have made last year on Toro and everywhere else, there is nothing you cannot accomplish and nothing you cannot overcome. Always remember that the friends you have made on Toro will always root for you, and I personally root and wish for the best results for everyone’s endeavors this year. Once again..

Happy new Years! Cheers!
Macecurb
MC name: Ecurbmac

Happy new years, everyone. May 2016 go well.
CannibalKon
MC name: Cannibal_Kon

A year since my last bad wording. I'm still here and I hope everyone else uses 2016 wisely. I know I won't.

Return to “Community Discussion”