Yes.
88%
Lame.
13%

Total votes: 8

Skolarr
MC name: Skolarr

Subway Passes?

So, I was doing some thinking and...what if we offered a pass that players could buy that would let them use the subway as much as they wanted for the (IC) year? What I was thinking is that maybe that would cost maybe..4k pix, and basically you don't have to pay out ride the subway. To get one, I suppose we could make a thread of people wanting them, and have them mail the money in or something and get a pass in return.

Also, I was thinking that maybe new players could get a free pass in their starter kit so it'll help them get around better?

Well, thats all I have for now. I'd love to hear feedback on idea and see what you all think!
Image Keep on Necrodancin'!Image
Chakurano
MC name: ^Chak.*$

Re: Subway Passes?

The main issue I have is the work involved. How would you suggest we OOCly incorporate this? Have a GM go to each and every subway station once a month to change the perms on a locked sign/door for every account that buys a pass? It seems an awful hassle for the GMs to save a few pix that you can easily earn by voting.
Skolarr
MC name: Skolarr

Re: Subway Passes?

Truthfully, I must admit I'm not too sure how this would be implemented, or really how the subway system itself was oocly made, so I cannot really anwser that.

I guess if I had to take a stab at this...I'd say that maybe make a seperate sign/boarding thing for people to use? Basically people who get the pass will basically get a stack of tickets (I hardly doubt someone is going to ride the subway 64 times over 4 weeks) that will let them use that sign. Using the sign will basically consume one ticket and will let them board for free. As I said above, I have no idea how the actual system works, so take that as you may.
Image Keep on Necrodancin'!Image

Return to “Idea Archives”