Toro League Promo Art Contest

Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Toro League Promo Art Contest

Helllo! I thought it'd be fun to kick the dust off this subforum and start up a lil' contest for the artists to promote Toro a bit and for fun. Nothing big really.
The Contest
For the contest you have draw one, or both, of the mascots of Toro. Nothing in specific other than that, just be creative and have fun! You'll have 20 days from posting this to draw and submit the picture in question. Winners will be picked via a poll.
Prizes
The first place prize will be a fully colored drawing from myself of whatever you choose.
Everybody else can also have a complimentary prize of probably a sketch <3 ( As much as I'd love to give all of y'all a fully colored thing, I might just die if I offered that )
Rules
----• Please post your art on at least one social media or art site and link to Toro League if possible. This contest is a bit about promoting Toro League after all!
--------- Optional: If you decide to post it on a site that isn't twitter or tumblr or don't have anywhere to post it, please say if you give permission for us to put your art on Toro's Twitter / tumblr (with credit).
----• The drawing must have at least one of the Toro mascots.
----• One entry per person. If you draw something you think is better within the deadline you can change which is put for voting.
----• No using bases or tracing at all!
----• Not a rule but you can include your OC(s) if you want.
----• You must have your drawing in by the deadline!

Deadline: Tuesday September 23rd, 2015 at 11:59 PM EST

References
As always, if you have any questions feel free to post a reply or send me a message! G'luck and I can't wait to see what you guys come up with! <3
EchoArtz
MC name: EchoArtz

Re: Toro League Promo Art Contest

I'm assuming we post our entries here ?
If so then here's mine: http://echoartz.deviantart.com/art/Toro ... a_recent=1
Misha

Yep, just post it here! Looking great, you have lovely art! ^^
Misha

Just a reminder that this is still a thing, if anybody has any last minute entries you have 2 days to finish / post your thing!
Misha

Andd, since you're the only one who applied so I don't need time to judge, congrats for winning EchoArtz! \o / Don't let this undermine your skills though cause your entry was still super great and adorable! Please tell me what you'd like for it, or who you're giving the prize to since I heard you might give it to a friend ^^

Oh, and just to make sure, do you give permission for PR to link to the drawing/post it on twitter and/or tumblr (with credit ofc)?
EchoArtz
MC name: EchoArtz

Thank you, and yes you can use it wherever you please (credit is preferred). As for the prize, I will be giving it to one of my friends although I'm not quite sure who at the moment lol
Misha

Alright, I'll talk to PR then. Anyway, just let me know through PM when you decide ^^

Return to “Entertainment Archives”