Zoroark Abilities ICGM

RiaLangset
MC name: ItsRia

Zoroark Abilities ICGM

Character Name: Anubis "Ishiin" (Kiori's Main Zoroark)
How long have you been RPing with us? 3.5 months

What action does your character want to take? The ability to not only look like a human, but to speak like one as well, if for short spurts.

What actions to you want the GMs to take? Allow the lore

How has your character (and to a lesser extent, you) prepared for this? Anubis is a Zoroark that has been with Kiori for nearly sixteen years. He is aged and powerful compared to wild Zoroarks, and spent the majority of his life around humans. He is often the translator between pixelmon and Kiori, helping her raise them all better. He has a mate and now a son, and is well versed in the ways of pixelmon and humans. He sees his trainer as a mother to him, and enjoys annoying her on occasion.

Why do you want your character to take these actions? To better fit roleplay, cover my bases, and seeing if I can allow a certain pixelmon to talk.

Anything else pertinent to your request? In pokemon lore, Zoroarks and Zorua have their own set of special abilities with humans they trust. In the Movie that stars them, a Zorua is able to speak telepathically to humans. This fits well with already accepted lore. Zoroarks illusions are nicely demonstrated in the movie as well. As far as anime goes, a Zoroark disguised himself as a Nurse Joy to speak clearly with humans, though the effect didn't seem to last long. I've been having difficulties getting answers about this topic, and the speech abilities of certain pixelmon. So, have a request form! :D

It'd also be helpful to link to your character's Character Profile if you have one. http://www.toro-league.com/forum/viewto ... 7174#p7174
atonofkittys
MC name: a_ton_of_kittys

Re: Zoroark Abilities ICGM

OH HELLO MONTH AND A HALF GEEZ. GETTIN' BACK ON THE HORSE. SO SORRY FOR THAT WAIT.

ANYWAY. Yes, this is possible! The Zoroark will need to go through the same lessons and such to learn how to speak. This would be a little easier for a Zoroark than other pixelmon due to its integral mimicking abilities, but please keep in mind the RP and time that will have to go in to learning to talk.

I will also state to make sure you're not spending too much time as the Zoroark human illusion, as we cannot have pixelmon as primary characters per server rules. As long as you're giving the proper amount of RP to Kiori, everything is all kosher!

THERE. With all that being said, this IC GM request has finally been...

HAVE FUN ON THE SERVER~ <3

Return to “Ic-GM Archives”