Laleck's Application

Laleck
MC name: Zioracleiz

Laleck's Application

Full Name: Samuel corey hobson (goes by corey) (called Ze in games)
MC Username: Zioracleiz
Time Zone:-7:00 mountain time
Number of hours available:20+ a week
What can you bring to the Media Team? I am a graphic design student currently enrolling to earn a BA in graphic design, i have done everything from webdesign to book covers and poster. If its a challenge i will give it my all.
I have also been a "Super moderator" also known as one of the major builders for the whole server having spent 4 years on said server and turning it into my baby. this server is now however closed up and i am willing to offer my services to Toro.
Previous experiences:Work as a retail supervisor so know how to communicate professionally and develop a team and work intimately with others. i have performed Graphic design for 4 years now and do a lot of jobs for people, i also am a artist so i would bring my unique drawing style to the team
Other:This application is open to position in any place i am needed but i felt my skills would fit best here. I also and very good friends with Savack and have known him for a long time we both moderated and work well together.

Thank you for your consideration and time and i would be willing to talk to you further if you believe as i do that i am suited for the team.
Mystery
MC name: MysteryLuvsYou

Re: Laleck's Application

Could you post up some of the work you have made. Possibly some graphic designs :3
Laleck
MC name: Zioracleiz

Re: Laleck's Application

INstead of posting all 30 pieces of work i thought if just link you to my portfolio, it is missing some of my most recent art but nothing major. hope you enjoy :D
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xsvyqxd0dp08hqp/qdHxiyPdOW

Return to “Archives”