★ Tim Tam's Music Store & Recording Studio ★

A board for information on stores, companies, auctions, and various services.
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

★ Tim Tam's Music Store & Recording Studio ★

Tim Tam's Music Store, the place to buy records, speakers, radios, record players, and other musical objects! Upstairs is a nice area to just chill out and listen to any music if wanted, and downstairs is a recording studio for musicians wanting a record of their masterpieces. The store can be found at Kingdra Square 9 in Cobalt!

Custom Records
Whether you just want a fancy record, or you can't figure out how do it yourself, I can create custom records for you. By that, I am able to make records with a set author and ring color. In addition, we can give it a colored name and fancy lore descriptions as well- and provide discounts for multiple copies!

Note: I generally put the original OOC artist as the 'author', and if it's a cover I put the cover artist's name in []s. This is so people can search up the music if they like it.

Custom Record
Example
Come record at our studio and we'll send you the record with your piece!

Costs: 1kp
+4kp if I have to upload it

Personalized Record
Example

You can have a record (or multi-record) be given extra lore and/or a colored name. No worries, it won't go away when you put into the record player; I've tested that!

Cost: Varies based on what's wanted.

Albums
Example
Have all your songs together in one album where it'll automatically move on to the next song when it's done! It ca fit up to 16 songs!

Cost: 2kp + 500 pix per song
Will receive an additional copy of each song as an individual record.

(Additional fees for additional lore / colored names)

Form

Code: Select all

Username: 
Song Name: 
IC Artist: ( IC Name of the character / band who created it )
Song URL: ( *You can link to the youtube or dropbox, either is fine. )
Ring Color: ( Can let me decide, give a color name, or a Hex Code )
Description: ( If you're getting extra lore, leave section empty otherwise ) 
Want to just chill and listen to the music?

We have an area upstairs where you can do just that! Just please be respectful and return all discs and radio crystals at the end of your session, or that you pay for it before leaving.

Interested in becoming a star?

Consider signing a contract with us so we can distribute your music to the public! [We can provide extra copies for less than the normal cost of a blank record, varying depending on how many you want!]

[ Contact Mishakiara for further information if needed ]

Note: Uploaded songs will be removed if you leave the server or you are inactive for several months. It will be reuploaded and have broken records replaced if you return.

Return to “Business Directory”