"I am a Kai and I'm digging a hole!" Salsa80's ICGM

Salsa80
MC name: Salsa80

"I am a Kai and I'm digging a hole!" Salsa80's ICGM

MC Username: Salsa80
Character Name: Kaineth Larcial Dream
How long have you been RPing with us? About 2 or 3 months.

What action does your character want to take? All explained in the RP section, but he spent time researching the fossils after speaking with several people who had restored Pixelmon, and had a high interest in the fossils, especially as one of the ones he's searching for is a water type. He wants to lead a team of Pixelmon to dig around the cave of lost pixelmon.

What actions do you want the GMs to take? Hopefully giving one, or both of the fossils in question. Or if the two fossils requested aren't able to be given, any other fun little find(s).

How has your character (and to a lesser extent, you) prepared for this? Researched the location, it's history, and the Pixelmon themselves.

Why do you want your character to take these actions? To expand his interest and be able to research the Pixelmon fossils (If he gets them) and see how well they can breed if at all.

Anything else pertinent to your request? If the fossils aren't found, maybe permission to have pictures taken (As Kai always takes a camera with him) and maybe find something fun to take home if the fossils aren't legal for me to have.

It'd also be helpful to link to your character's Character Profile if you have one. Sadly don't ::C

=RP section!=

It didn't take long for Kai to gain and interest in fossils and prehistoric Pixelmon. All it took was an under water maze, a new friend named Kabutops, and word of an ancient cave full of the remains of ancient Pixelmon named the Cave of Lost Pixelmon, where he was told he could find the two Pixelmon he was searching for. After asking a friend about this, he was told that all he'd find was ashes and bones, and that was only if he could find a way inside the sealed cave. But that didn't deter Kai one bit. A week was spent for him to train up his ground types, another week to find the cave, and one more week he spent at the cave itself along with his partner Kingsly, his loyal Slowking who was slowly learning how to read, and hopefully speak in the future.

"There it is Kingsly! Told you we'd find it!" The trainer shouted in joy, map in one hand, the other above his eyes to shield them from the sun. Kingsly hopped up beside Kai, his own little backpack over his shoulders, and an old spyglass the two found in a trash bin. "Sloowwwking!" The Pixelmon responded with a wide grin, spyglass to his eye. "Alright guys, time to set up camp and take a look around before we get to it." The usual rush of adrenalin filled his veins as he reached inside the red coat to toss out five Pixelballs. Two Sandslash's, a Diglet, a Machop, and his Metagross Booster, just in case they needed to get away quickly. The threat of Doctor Q was still in his mind, and the fear never left. A good few hours was spent for the group to set up their tent, a fire and pot, and a few chairs. After a quick snack, the group set to work. Kai sent out the Pixelmon to dig around the cave with as little damage as possible, at first to look for any fossils that may have made their way outside, burried under the dirt, and then for a way inside so the Pixelmon could try and find a fossil or two to bring to Kai. The team continued until the sun had set.

"Good work you guys. I have enough pictures of the fossils we're looking for, for each of you." The first was a Shieldon, or Armor fossil. The second was Tirtouga, or the Cover fossil. The second day was spent with a hearty breakfast, a fun day out enjoying the scenery and new area to explore, and then finally digging once more. The days went on, and so did the team, hoping they would find something, even if it wasn't what they were originally looking for.
Salsa80
MC name: Salsa80

Re: "I am a Kai and I'm digging a hole!" Salsa80's ICGM

I forgot to add this in the request bit, but if at all possible, could maybe an ICGm give me a mini event of sorts so I can RP finding the fossils rather than just you guys plopping them in my inventory? It's just more fun that way. If this is inconvenient for you guys however, I'm fine with whatever ^_^
atonofkittys
MC name: a_ton_of_kittys

Re: "I am a Kai and I'm digging a hole!" Salsa80's ICGM

Whelp, this all got taken care of today, yeah? All righty, it's, well, obviously been accepted! Cheers!

Return to “Ic-GM Archives”