Garrett Becker's Villain App

For applications that were downvoted or denied for other reasons.

Do you think Garrett would, as a villain, contribute positively to Toro's RP?

I believe he will contribute positively to Toro's RP.
27%
I do not believe he will contribute positively to Toro's RP.
73%

Total votes: 15

RustiAxolotl
MC name: Rusti_Axolotl

Garrett Becker's Villain App

General Questions

MC Name: abbysue122
Character Name: Garrett 'Twig' Becker
Character's Age: 23
Character Alignment: Chaotic neutral
Why do you believe you are such alignment?
Twig, in his new emotional void, has violent mood swings that can't be seen from the outside due to his inability to show outward emotions, especially positive.
Character Race: Uhh... Human with a ghost type symbiote.
Have you read and are familiar with all server rules and villain rules?
Eeyup!
What specific evils does your character plan on commiting? List the number of each Evil you would like to be considered for, and specifically when/why you need them:
2. Arson/Destruction of property
Garrett, with Eros' powers, can create Will-o-wisps, which I have had to hold off using on people and items. Garrett would use this, when provoked, to burn people, their possessions, and even, if consented, their homes.
4. Corruption
Garrett has been asked to join the police force. With this power, I imagine he will- if provoked- use it in the worst of ways.
What sort of Villain are you looking to be?
Garrett is the type of villain who is unstable, easily thrown into rages and using anything at his disposal to destroy those who got him there. Mostly calm, but with a very vague moral compass and almost no sense of right and wrong. He is not above torturing people to get what he wants, and with Eros on his side, getting what he wants has never been easier. His drawback, however, is also Eros, as he does try to be at least somewhat of a role model for her.
Why do you as a player wish to play a villain?
Garrett started as my sleazy greaser character, and slowly evolved into a darker man than I envisioned. I'm not super happy with this turn, but I do think this could be a fun foil to the superhero team.
Biography: (3-5 paragraphs)
Garrett was born into a family that used and abused him, never feeling loved. His mother was kinder, simply ignoring the young boy, but his father was a cruel, cruel man, most often using Twig as his punching bag, and often has ashtray. At the age of ten, his father attempted to murder him, leaving a nasty scar along has back as Twig ran and ran.
After running for weeks, he was taken in by a group of... dubious individuals, a gang of mostly woman called the Heavy Balls. They began to raise the poor child, giving him sanctuary in an abandoned treehouse in the outskirts of Castellia City. It was here that he learned to fight back, a mentality of "If it hurts me, I will hurt it." His new family taught him how to fight with and without weapons, as well as the powers of persuasion. It was with them that he learned the power that sleeping around could bring.
At twenty, he left his family to find a new one, a fresh start in Toro. Here he met Jade Arla, a woman he to this day still feels for. After a tragic miscarriage, the two broke their engagement. In his sadness, he wandered the frozen taiga south of Toro, confused and crying. Buried beneath the ice, he saw a shape, a young girl's spirit... Eros. He extended a hand to the creature, hoping to warm the frozen spirit. In that instant, the tow were fused as the ghost took refuge in his brain. This grants him the powers of the pixelmon, and the strange personality of Knight.
The first thing he did after learning of this new power was, of course, killing the man that he believed killed his unborn baby. Revann, a dark-type trainer. In an act of rage, he dropped him into the fires of Garnet Island. Satisfied, he went on his way. That is, of course, until he met Peter Carter, and promptly beat the living hell out of him, garnering him a year in the prison. This caused a few attitude adjustments in Eros, calming her down considerably.
Out of jail, he opened Klinklang Pawn Shop, starting on the path to reformation. He made few friends, but strengthened his bonds with those he already had. Peace, however, did not last long.
Twig, while Knight took over his body, got into a battle neither were ready for. Kiori, a chaneler from Lavender Town, attempted to forcibly exorcise Eros from his mind, causing in intense hemorrhage in his frontal lobe. His entire life crashed, losing his morality and ability to show emotions, as well as his health, now prone to seizures and unable to see properly.
What moral boundaries does your character have, if any?
Garrett would never hurt a child, a friend, or a kind soul. He won't burn down Viridis houses because of Benji.
What are some notable strengths of your character?
He has a very high pain tolerance, is very flexible, and is both intimidating yet good at sweet talk.
What are some notable weaknesses of your character?
He has bad mood swings, is unpredictable, and, of course, is 4x weak to psychic.
Is your character loyal or does he turn around and back stab people? To what extent?
Garrett is loyal so long as the others don't turn on him. The rat pack sticks together 'till the bitter end.
Open Response
Answer these five questions IC as if you were accepted for the evils you applied for. We will be watching for power-gaming, meta-gaming or anything unrealistic.

You hear the doorbell ring outside your door and head to open it. An angry looking woman with a large machoke you can only assume to be a bodyguard, stands at the door way. She begins jabbing a finger at your chest and threatening you to pay your rent. What do you do next?
Twig, eyes dull and lifeless, stares right through the woman. "A misunderstanding. I know I paid, miss... And If you don't back up... you will be the one to pay..." He lifts a hand in preparation for a Psychic.

While staying at a nearby inn, you happen to overhear two men talking about a heist. You can't make out too many details but they seem to be struggling to find another member to help. What do you do next?
Twig would listen in intently, hearing every detail. As soon as the men leave, they would feel a wrenching pain and a force pulling them into a back alley, wherein sits Twig, five blue orbs of flame encircling him. "Now... boys... it's not kind to steal... not in my town..." His eyes pierce into them, cold, face unfeeling.

An old woman has fallen down on the route. She calls for you to help her. You noticed she has nothing but a purse on her but littered around her feet are fainted Pixelmon. What do you do next?
"Oh..." Twig looks down at her for a moment, face in an ennuid state. He then walks off.

Team Noir strikes again! You were walking along the route when up ahead you notice a pit hole trap where voices are screaming for help. Two people dressed in black and red stand over the hole and laugh maniacally. What do you do next?
Twig lets out a low growl, raising his arms as his eyes go white and emit a white glow. The two men would feel a wrenching pain as Twig attempts to lift them upward, and, if successful, slam them with all his might into the ground.

A while walking along the sidewalk in Aurelia, a boy in his early teens bumps into you. He has an air of arrogance and he scowls at you only for a moment before continuing to walk. When you pat down your jacket pockets, you've noticed your wallet missing. What do you do next?
Without hesitation or an inkling of emotion, five blue orbs of fire flare up around Twig, and suddenly at the boy, attempting to set him on fire. "Give it back, you little f*ck," he spits, tone venomous, face neutral.

Return to “Denied Applications”