Enviromine!!!!!

misthuntercodi
MC name: misthuntercodi

Enviromine!!!!!

I think that it goes without saying that Enviromine is pretty much necessary for this server's modpack. It makes the minecraft experience a lot more realistic in that you would now need to consume water regularly to survive, or risk passing out or even dying from dehydration. Spending large amounts of time in the dark without any light will cause you to go insane and start hallucinating. You can freeze to death or die of heatstroke. Wearing armor will make you heat up faster. And most importantly, you can suffocate from going too deep down underground! So this mod will make things a little more realistic and a little more fun. I do hope you'll consider this mod for a future update, and I appreciate your time.
Vernon
MC name: MirroredPanda
Discord: MirroredPanda#6969

Re: Enviromine!!!!!

Well, there's quite a few problems with this. I discussed this with someone who was able to take a look at the functions, and explain very clearly why the good of this is far outweighed by the bad.

For example: the Physics for builds would topple many of our structures at implementation. Air quality would screw us over, because Toro is built on a high altitude. Go near Adamas on the path, with clouds on. You will see clouds at your face. Temperature would mess us up if we ever try to use The End, The Nether, or if we want to change the biomes to snow next winter. Sanity is just useless to us. Food rotting is something that has been discussed and highly opposed. I think the only function that would be considered seriously would be the hydration bit, considering that we had a mod at one time that did the same thing with food, however there are other mods that can do that.

We appreciate the enthusiasm, and input, but I think it'd be in our best interests if we left this out of our modpack.

((Note: I'm not a GM, I'm just a staff member who want's to give you an answer, rather than ignoring this to let others deal with it.))

Return to “Idea Archives”