| Popette's GM-B App |

Rosy
MC name: Rosy

| Popette's GM-B App |

Full Name: Just call me Rosy or Pop.
RP Name: Maggie LeGrand is my main character, although I have many!
MC Username: Popette
Time Zone: EST
Number of hours available: Many hours a day. every day. Usually 9am-10pm ~? No life really >>
Are you in any leadership positions in-game?: Mimi has been mayor of Cobalt( the best town ) for quite a while now and a boss for La Lapras for even longer.
What can you bring to the GM team?: I can bring my activeness and dedication to the team, I'll try to make sure things followed through!
What is one weakness in yourself that might hinder your ability to moderate?: I have heavy social anxiety, which anybody could pretty much tell you. I don't speak very well, or as often unless needed. I'm ehhhh, working on it. u v u;;;
With GM powers, what is one aspect of the server you would change?: I would change how easy it is to get into Toro for newbies, yanno? It's not always easy finding a home or job, especially if you're new - and It's not awlays easy finding a group you can rp with. I want to help with that somehow.
Previous experiences: I have been first a ET-A and then switched a while back to become a builder. Since then I've pretty much just tried my hardest to help with events and such! Before Toro I was an admin & mod for a few short-lived rp servers, but I've been on Toro the most.
Other: I don't have much else to say other than that I love you all and I just want to help Toro as much as I can. Thank you~

Return to “Accepted Applications”