Rusti_Axolotl's Builder team app!~

RustiAxolotl
MC name: Rusti_Axolotl

Rusti_Axolotl's Builder team app!~

RP Name: Meyn Fischer
MC Username: Rusti_Axolotl
What we should call you: Rusti, Abby, The one with the hair, Whatever
Time Zone: UTC
Number of hours available: Between around 3:30 to 9 weekdays, varying weekends.
Are you in any positions in-game? (ie shopowner, gym leader, team leader, etc)
Deadbeat, Doctor's Girlfriend.
Why do you want to be an Event Team Builder?
I like to build and want to help develop and edit the server for the better, or worse, depending on the build.
What can you bring to the Event team as a builder?
I can bring some artistic vision and several years minecraft experience. I can also bring cookies if that helps my chances...
What is one weakness in yourself that might hinder your ability to work on this team?
I am told I'm good at building, but I think all my builds are sub-par and I will spend hours fixing a roof to look /Juuust so/.
With Event team powers, what is one example of an event build you would create? The event can be an original or from someone else’s event team application. At least a minimum of a paragraph, please.
I would love to create a circus or carnival event, as I've got some knowledge on that kind of build. Building tents and little games is a bit of a passion of mine, tiny things are easy. Maybe a big central tent with many small, multicolored tents and booths set up around it. Have some spawners spawning Mr. Mimes for clowns and Machamps for strong men. You could get some event characters be fortune tellers and carnies, and I could build up some playable minigames with redstone. I've made several redstone games before, the easiest being shooting galleries and slots. Make some mine cart roller-coasters and maybe some rides. Just a big, fun time, eh?
Previous experiences (Please provide screen shots of your work): http://imgur.com/a/AQDbP
Other comments: Psst... hey you... I love you... all of you...
Raepriest
MC name: Raepriest

Re: Rusti_Axolotl's Builder team app!~

Hello there! Sorry for the long wait~
Due to some minor real life issues, I was unable to see your build for myself, but Queso sent me the pictures and I think its absolutely wonderful~!
Its very simplistic, but also very cozy and creative, with a dash of intuitive. I really really enjoyed it.
So it is for that reason, and the fact that you are the most patient person I've ever seen in my life, that I'm happy to tell you....

Return to “Accepted Applications”