Quick Question

What Day Works Best for Final Halloween Event/Exciting Climax? ((Select all that apply!~))

Saturday
57%
Sunday
27%
Monday
7%
Tuesday
10%

Total votes: 30

SparkeySummers
MC name: ___

Re: Quick Question

I feel it necessary to input as a player from outside the USA, how small that player-base might be. From where I stand, as both a student and a European, the requirements to get to an event as it is are asking a bit, there's been many a time where I haven't gone to sleep by 4am and that's just a Saturday, never-mind a night where there's school/college/university the day after, which is the rest of the options. To put it short from where I stand and I feel that I represent the Europeans by saying this, It kind of feels like any option besides the Saturday is kind of waving the middle-finger a bit. Personally I'd rather lose some sleep but still input in a fantastic event then miss it altogether.

I thought it necessary to put some perspective into this decision, hopefully some get where I am coming from.
RobinVanDutch
MC name: RobinVanDutch

Re: Quick Question

SparkeySummers wrote:I feel it necessary to input as a player from outside the USA, how small that player-base might be. From where I stand, as both a student and a European, the requirements to get to an event as it is are asking a bit, there's been many a time where I haven't gone to sleep by 4am and that's just a Saturday, never-mind a night where there's school/college/university the day after, which is the rest of the options. To put it short from where I stand and I feel that I represent the Europeans by saying this, It kind of feels like any option besides the Saturday is kind of waving the middle-finger a bit. Personally I'd rather lose some sleep but still input in a fantastic event then miss it altogether.

I thought it necessary to put some perspective into this decision, hopefully some get where I am coming from.

^

It's like you read my mind.

I'd rather play on saturday from 1AM to 5AM than to not play at all during any of those other days.

Return to “Event Archives”