Derp's Whitelist Application

Applications that have been inactive for more than 1 week.
Derp
MC name: firestorm9783

Derp's Whitelist Application

—General Questions—
Minecraft Username:firestorm9783
Where did you hear about us: Reddit
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm am a 14 year old boy who enjoys Pokémon, Zelda, Reddit, and baseball.
What is roleplaying?: Changing the way you act to fit the role of the character you are playing.
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server?: No

—General Character Questions—
Full name: Tyler Elm
Physical Description: 5' 8", 95 lbs. Blue eyes, blond hair, usually wears a t-shirt and jeans. Wears glasses, and a Pokémon hat.
Personality: Competitive at heart, and hates losing. Although he is competitive, he always plays by the rules.
Biography: An average trainer, hailing from the Johto region. Before he moved, he was a traveling trainer, trying to catch 'em all. He also needed money to help support his family, as they were not exactly rich. The only renowned person he is related to is Prof. Elm, his mother's brother.
Ambitions: He wants to be the best trainer there ever was and catch 'em all.
Favorite pixelmon:Typhlosion
Skin: http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/2206 ... n-trainer/

—Open Response Questions—
You’re walking through an open field when your eyes lock onto another trainer’s eyes in the distance. You both freeze in place. What do you do next?
I proceed to tell him/her how much I like shorts, then we battle.
takeshiren
MC name: takeshiren

Re: Derp's Whitelist Application

I must say, reading this as a non-mod, the shorts bit made me crack up.
Griff
MC name:

Re: Derp's Whitelist Application

Hi Tyler!

Your "shorts" joke definitely got a laugh out of me. However, I can't accept the application based on that. I'd like to see a little more in your character's personality and biography (at least one paragraph each). Make him interesting! Is there anything unique about him? What'll set him aside from the rest of the Pixelmon trainers? Although it isn't what I'd like, you can leave the open response as it is... it was hilarious!

Please refer to our Application Guidelines to get an understanding of what we're looking for. Take your time to edit this post and bump when you feel you are ready to.

-Griff

Return to “Inactive Applications”