Keven99999 applications

Keven99999
MC name: Keven99999

Keven99999 applications

Minecraft Username:Keven99999
Where did you hear about us: good stuff like ''tis server is really good ect''
Tell us a little about yourself: im more a gamer/geek i really like roleplaying but in pixelmon/pokemon rp is really rare but i now i got one (btw thx you for tis server)
What is roleplaying?is a game in which players assume the roles of characters in a fictional setting. Players take responsibility for acting out these roles within a narrative, either through literal acting or through a process of structured decision-making or character development.Actions taken within many games succeed or fail according to a formal system of rules and guidelines.

What is meta-gaming in your own words? Metagaming is any strategy, action or method used in a game
What is power-gaming in your own words? is a style of interacting with games or game-like systems with the aim of maximising progress towards a specific goal, to the exclusion of other considerations

What is retroactive continuity in your own words? here are various motivations for retconning. The changes may occur to accommodate sequels or derivative works, allowing newer authors or creators to revise the diegetic (in-story) history to include a course of events that would not have been possible in the story's original continuity

What is a Mary Sue in your own words? The term "Mary Sue" comes from the name of a character created by Paula Smith in 1973 for her parody story "A Trekkie's Tale published in her fanzine Menagerie

What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server?: yeah i did play nother rp ic in the character and ooc is like you ask a question in the server ect

—In-Game Lore Questions (Please answer in your own words)—
Describe the 1950s: i dont know (i google cherche tis one,,) is the 1900?

What is Pix Co.? Pixel Corporation, or more commonly known as Pix Co. is a multinational corporation headquartered in Aurelia, Toro. The company spans across several industries including consumer electronics, computer hardware, education, healthcare, retail, and utilities. It's best known for the reinvention of the modern Pixelball, a portable capturing and housing devise for immediate control of a Pixelmon.

What is Team Noir? Team Noir is a transnational organized crime syndicate. They are notorious for their strict codes of conduct and hierarchical organization. They are estimated to have memberships in the thousands.

—General Character Questions—
Full name: Ellios megaite
Physical Description: he wear a black jaket white shoes black pants
Personality: e is not a talker,like to battle,not really fiendly
Biography: is region is hoen is famely he dont have enny perents,he got forget
Flaws:he is bad at meking friends
Ambitions: he want to catch 'em all and stop team noir in time tis time
Favorite pixelmon: sableyes
Skin: http://imgur.com/1c9aeDW
Keven99999

Re: Keven99999 applications

i did 2 oops my fealt
J102ede
MC name: j102ede

Hello and thank you for showing interest in our sever!

However at the moment your application is not at all on the level we expect applications to be on due to a few things.

We'll start with the first section of the app, it looks like your definitions for roleplaying,Retroactive continuity, and Mary Sue are all copy pasted from various sources, while you are allowed to use google searches to look up answers for the questions they're supposed to be answered in your own words, which means reading what is is you found and writing down your own answer to the question, not just copy and pasting it into the application.

Next your definitions for meta-gaming and power-gaming aren't correct at all, if you need help figuring out what meta-gaming and power-gaming are you have a role playing guide on the forums, which you can find here viewtopic.php?f=33&p=1361#p1361 , That can help you with your answer for those two questions.

Your answers for "What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?" and "Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server?" seem to of been rolled into one answer in the section asking about your experience with RP servers, please split those answers up so your answer about the difference between IC and OOC are in the correct sections.

Now for the In game Lore questions, You are allowed to use google to help write an answer for "Describe the 1950's" a simple 'I dont know' won't suffice for that question so please correct that one as well. Also your definitions for Pix Co and Team Noir also seem to off been copy pasted directly from our wiki pages, while you can use those to help you the answer to those two questions also have to be in your own words, copy pasting definitions directly from the wiki page isn't allowed.

And now onto the "General Character Questions". Your answer for the Physical Description, Personality, and Biography aren't long enough, your answer to those questions have to be atleast a paragraph long. To help expand on them you could go into more detail with what your character wears, how tall they are, and markings on their body. To help with the Biography you can go into detail about what your character went through before they came to Toro, since they had no parents you could write more about what the character did to survive on his own without parents and how he ended up deciding to come to the Toro Region. You'll also have to expand on your characters flaws, they have to have more flaws than being bad at making friends.

Also you seemed to of completely skipped the 'Open Response Question' part of the app, the Open Response is also required to be done with the app. Its our way of checking if you can act out the character you're creating well, and also to just give us a bit of a general idea for how you roleplay so make sure to add that section to your application.

There also seems to be numerous spelling and grammar mistakes all throughout your application, please make sure to correct those as well since this is a Serious RP server.

Once you've corrected everything and you believe your application is up to standards please bump the post so we can review it again!
Keven99999

well fudge-muffins tis server....

Return to “Whitelist Application Archives”