Thovian
MC name: Thovian

Aeiden James Bishop's Villain Application

General Questions

MC Name: Thovian

Character Name: Aeiden James Bishop

Character's Age: 33

Character Alignment: Chaotic Good

Why do you believe you are such alignment?
Character Race: Businessian

Have you read and are familiar with all server rules and villain rules? I have taken the last few months to fully acquaint myself with the concepts, limitations and guidelines of the VA rules.

What specific evils does your character plan on committing? List the number of each Evil you would like to be considered for, and specifically when/why you need them:
What sort of Villain are you looking to be?:
Why do you as a player wish to play a villain?
Biography:
What moral boundaries does your character have, if any?
What are some notable strengths of your character?
What are some notable weaknesses of your character?
Is your character loyal or does he turn around and back stab people? To what extent?
Open Response

Answer these five questions IC as if you were accepted for the evils you applied for. We will be watching for power-gaming, meta-gaming or anything unrealistic.

You hear the doorbell ring outside your door and head to open it. An angry looking woman with a large machoke you can only assume to be a bodyguard, stands at the door way. She begins jabbing a finger at your chest and threatening you to pay your rent. What do you do next?
While staying at a nearby inn, you happen to overhear two men talking about a heist. You can't make out too many details but they seem to be struggling to find another member to help. What do you do next?
An old woman has fallen down on the route. She calls for you to help her. You noticed she has nothing but a purse on her but littered around her feet are fainted Pixelmon. What do you do next?
Team Noir strikes again! You were walking along the route when up ahead you notice a pit hole trap where voices are screaming for help. Two people dressed in black and red stand over the hole and laugh maniacally. What do you do next?
While walking along the sidewalk in Aurelia, a boy in his early teens bumps into you. He has an air of arrogance and he scowls at you only for a moment before continuing to walk. When you pat down your jacket pockets, you've noticed your wallet missing. What do you do next?
tiffmagius
MC name: tiffmagius

Re: Aeiden James Bishop's Villain Application

Do you know the applicant IC/OOC?
Yes! He's a really good friend OOCly, and my character's, Donna, adoptive-father-person.

Do you think the applicant will follow the VA rules?
Yes, I know he will! I really doubt he's the type of person to ever break any rules, and he is a GM, so he'd know better anyways.

Does the applicant break character and bring OOC into RP?
No. I've never known him to do that. He doesn't metagame.

Would the applicant willingly put himself into a situation they would might not win?
In my personal opinion, yes he would. He's able to RP well and get out of situations correctly, though I know he's willing OOCly to have things happen.

Is the applicant's RP generally fun for everyone?
I know some people get aggrevated sometimes with his character and how he acts or his choices ICly, but that's just how his character is and he does a good job at RPing it. Other than that, I know I can certainly say I really enjoy RPing with him and sometimes get frustrated with Aeiden, but it's really good RP and in the end I don't really mind because I really like the character.

Are the evils chosen for the character relevant to the character? If not which ones?
I think they all are! They're certainly all things I can see Aeiden doing.

Please provide a screenshot (s) of an RP session with the applicant.
I think this one was the most recent, and most impacting example. vuv (it's too big, so it's just a link, so it doesn't clip off the edge.)
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/ ... 7vu7y7.png
discord: tiffy#4730
Sn0wfa11
MC name: Sn0wfa11

Do you know the applicant IC/OOC?
I do. He's Theo's... friend? ICly and he's also his father in law, as of this Thursday anyway. OOCly we're good friends.

Do you think the applicant will follow the VA rules?
Absolutely! He's followed the rules in the past and is receptive to complaints or concerns too.

Does the applicant break character and bring OOC into RP?
Nope! He does not, at all.

Would the applicant willingly put himself into a situation they would might not win?
He's certainly good at making the best of such situations them but he definitely is ok with not winning. I have seen him willingly put himself in such situations before, and then lose, and can presume he will continue to do so.

Is the applicant's RP generally fun for everyone?
It's certainly good rp. I won't lie, Aeiden often makes me want to beat my head against the wall but that has nothing to do with the applicant and everything to do with me being hypersensitive and having certain real life personal issues Aeiden sometimes comes uncomfortably close to through no fault of anyone's- and besides, there's multiple kinds of fun; adversity is rewarding too to lots of people. All of this in any case is the result of him being rp'd very well and just happening to be a sometimes frustrating character, if anything. I know that practically everyone on the server has rp'd with Aeiden and he's provided interesting, quality rp.

Are the evils chosen for the character relevant to the character? If not which ones?
Yes they are!

Please provide a screenshot (s) of an RP session with the applicant.
atonofkittys
MC name: a_ton_of_kittys

This VA has now been locked for review!
atonofkittys
MC name: a_ton_of_kittys

Sorry for the delaaaay~ Everything's all good! Can't wait to see what crazy things Aeiden comes up with. Your VA has been...

Return to “Accepted Applications”